Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Rum Tasting - 3/8/07 - Bamboo Hut SF

Pages: 1 4 replies

M
mig posted on Tue, Mar 6, 2007 5:17 PM

I have no idea how good, bad, or ugly Appleton Estate's rums are, but I'm passing this on.

If interested, please email Tobias at tobiask at sbcglobal dot net for a head count.

Sounds pretty good... :)

mig (yes I'm still around)
details below

Thursday March 8th, the Bamboo Hut's Rum Tasting with Appleton Estate's Signature Jamaican Rums. Tasting starts at 6:00pm.
We will be tasting all FIVE ( that's right FIVE) of the estate grown, distilled, aged and bottled rums from the Nassau Valley in the heart of Jamaica. The heritage of the Appleton's rum dates back to 1749. featured rums: Appleton White, Appleton Gold, Appleton V/X, Appleton 12 year old, and Appleton 21 year old.
The cost is $5.00 and includes a gift bag, raffle and light appetizers --- and a hangover can be thrown in for free.

If you can, shoot me an email if you are stopping by so I can get an approximate head count
thanks,
Tobias
Bamboo Hut - 479 Broadway St.

MN

On 2007-03-06 17:17, mig wrote:
I have no idea how good, bad, or ugly Appleton Estate's rums are, but I'm passing this on.

If interested, please email Tobias at tobiask at sbcglobal dot net for a head count.

Sounds pretty good... :)

Who cares? It is 5 bones! Five styles of rum AND snacks.

It is at a shot per style, right? :drink:

I think your finger missed the "D" and you hit the "F" instead. Where is there a Bamboo Hut is SD? :D

Forget the rum, I just want your girlfriend...........the one with rocks in-a-sock, on Springer. YEAH, she knows her way around the bedroom. :o :o

MIG!

Miguelito!

Pages: 1 4 replies