Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Hmm, Tori did Vic? Who cares, it's mine!

Pages: 1 7 replies

M

This auction is profoundly significant, at least to me. It mixes some of my favorite things: Drinking, Trader Vic's, Tiki, Drinking, semi-professional Drinking, Hawaiiana, Solo Drinking, and close physical proximity to Luke Perry. I tell ya that last one is difficult to affect, but when it happens...SWOON!...especially if I've been drinking. This is mine! My recent propensity for water retention and concomitant weight gain has negated any chance to cram my thighs in the Size 6 Rosasen Green Plaid Crop Pants. They're so croppy, and green plaidy! I shall settle for the bowl.

Trader Tori's Bowl

Hope Hope Hope...I win! The rest of you can score one of the 37 Native American Owls. How she collected those, not sure. How.

Wait, don't ya gotta die in order to have an estate sale? Oh, yeah, dead careers count, too. Please, don't cancel my bid for that comment, Tor. I mean let's be honest about it. We're friends, right? Drinking friends, at least. Ultimate power- drinking amigos! Cheers, your dad rocked. I mean Charlie's Angels, come on, we're talking art here. Wait, I thought your Dad was Aaron...not Art.

Whatever, let's have a scorpion bowl and discuss all things Perry, Luke. Yummy!

Just when you think you've seen it all,
midnite ex-90265

OMG, did she DIE? Pages and PAGES of clothes!!

And how many pairs of sequined pants does a non-Vegas performer need??

On 2007-03-09 06:33, Formikahini wrote:
OMG, did she DIE? Pages and PAGES of clothes!!

And how many pairs of sequined pants does a non-Vegas performer need??

Well I need about 73. But that's just me, I like to be prepared.
Aloha,
:tiki:

T

She must have been a member of Owl Central.

MT

I want that Route 66 Rhinestone Belt Buckle, but only if I can remove it from her size 6 waist. Is that wrong?

T

Hello, I'm Aaron Spelling !!

M

Say La Vee...the Spelling Scorpion Bowl is not mine.

One more coveted little dish that went to another suitor. Cpt.midnite loses out, again. Story of my life. Well, that, or boy meets girl, boy gets girl, boy loses girl, boy goes to law school, boy makes a killing in the market, buys Porsche, drives it over to girls house, does doughnuts on girl's front lawn. Boy screams at snooty wanna-be model, "OH YEAH?...Immature "that", sweety cakes!" Uh, hmm..., it was a long time ago.

Congrats to Tori on her big sale and the newest little Spelling. I think his name is Lemmy? Either way, good for her and the father. There is a father, right? Any who, this loss is not a bitter one, no. I have bigger, better, mucho cooler fish to bag:

McGarrett, baby!

senor midnite

Sorry to hear that you didn't win Midnight, I was rooting for you.

Next time I see Tori out and about I will obtain whatever she’s drinking out of, whether it’s an Evian bottle or a Taco Bell cup it will be yours.

Pages: 1 7 replies