Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

mai tiki gazebo

Pages: 1 6 replies

hello eveyone,

i'am new to Tiki Central and just wanted to say what a great site.I also am looking for the Mai Tiki Gazebo sold by Target. Mine was damaged last year And I am looking for another or at least for the cannopy and the support bars that go with it I live in the Yougstown Oh area and would be willing to travel 100 miles or pay for shipment of the bars and cannopy. Thanks

Hey Tiger! Welcome to the TC boards! It's a great place. Anyways, you're looking for the Target gazebo? I've seen it at the Target a couple miles from my house but i live in Massachusetts. A little far from you. I'd suggest looking on the website, and if no luck there try Ebay.

YOUNGSTOWN huh?

A

I also have the Mai Tiki Gazebo. I left it outside for a few months, now my instructions are destroyed. Does anyone by chance have the instructions, and if you do, I need the website on the replacement parts page, or, if anyone doesnt need the instructions anymore. I would greatly appreciate the help.

thanks in advance.

T

Above82, Let me check in my shed for the instructions. I have mine stored there until the weather warms up a bit. I have to tell you how I got mine. A friend of mine was doing work for target and had to throw stuff in the Target dumpster. He found 4 new boxes of the Mai tiki gazebos in the dumpster...and a couple of the bamboo bars!!! Instead of giving them to goodwill or selling them super cheap, Target throw's them in the GARBAGE!!! Gotta luv that corporate mentality...

T

Hi all, I scanned my directions for the Mai Tiki Gazebo and the replacement form. I sent a copy to Above82. If anyone else needs them let me know :)

Malaho

I
ibdi13 posted on Tue, Jul 1, 2008 2:59 PM

Hello i could also use a copy of mai tiki gazebo instructions thanks

Pages: 1 6 replies