Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Hula Hula ~ Weds March 14 ~ Just Because

Pages: 1 2 replies

D

think of it as practice before the Third Thursday get-together at Hula Hula ~ you need to ease your liver into these kinda drink-a-thons.

the real reason for this bonus event: Woofmutt needs to start his weekend earlier than most of us, carousing and traipsing all over Seattle to listen to music. so we hatched this plan, the good pals that we are, Puamana and I wont let Woof drink or eat mounds of garlic fries alone. besides, when i planned ThirdThursdays, i forgot that Our Selector Lopaka has a volunteer gig at Fare Start, so maybe he can join in..

so join us for Wednesday Happy Hour. and Thursday too. you know you want to.

W

Havin' just learned that garlic fries are available at Hula Hula from the next door bar's menu there is nothin' I can do but plan to be there (and square) Wednesday.

(And fer those of you who like this sorta thing and since yuh'll be downtown already... The Roy Kay Trio will be playin' Highway 99 Blues Club that night. Show starts somewheres between 8 and 9 and a mere 5 bucks gets yuh in.)

wow, that was nice.. thanks sweetpea, woofmutt, Mr & Mrs Riviera, Selector Lopaka & Puamana ~ John & Cindy too. so much fun, we're doing it again tomorrow ~ see you then!

Pages: 1 2 replies