Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

New Seahorse Resin!

Pages: 1 12 replies

I finished up a new Lono today. Instead of posting a new thread each time I do another piece, I'm going to post all of my resin pieces here.

Each piece is hand painted in either wood-tone or any color you'd like and can be made as either a pendant or magnet. A single piece is $10 plus shipping or 6 for $50 plus shipping.

Here is the Lono I made today

Marq and Tang

An example of a colored set

Thank you for looking!

My thoughts were so loud I couldn't hear my mouth...

[ Edited by: finkdaddy 2007-03-31 17:18 ]

[ Edited by: finkdaddy 2007-04-06 15:54 ]

[ Edited by: finkdaddy 2007-04-20 12:53 ]

Here is a painted resin version of my Habiscus Moai. I tried to get a little detail into the flower.

Thanks again everyone. :) :drink:

Nice! PMed you..

G
GROG posted on Thu, Mar 29, 2007 8:47 AM

GROG PM U 2.

Very hip designs!!!! Really like the colors you use on them!

Thanks Mouse Art!
Special thanks to Captain Skully and Grog. :drink:

Here are two samples of the surfboard I just added. I'll be doing a few different designs of these I think.
The center one is, of course, the original wooden one:

If someone wants a multi-colored one like the one on the left, it will go for $15 because it was a terror to paint! :) I'll do it in any colors you'd like though.
Mahalo!

Today I've added my octopus. I can do any color you'd like, but I really like the way this first one turned out. You can have one as is, or it can be hung as a pendant by the two outer tentacles. This one goes for $20 including shipping.

Mahalo!

My thoughts were so loud I couldn't hear my mouth...

[ Edited by: finkdaddy 2007-04-06 09:04 ]

F

I finally got a couple casts out from my Bannerfish.
Here is my mini Bannerfish school

This one is painted, more or less, like the real thing

I took a bit of artistic liberty with this one :wink:

I can do these in any colors and can be added to the sets as show above

Mahalo!

T

Wow, I love them all! Really great details and colors on the fish & the surfboards. Made me smile today. Keep the fun stuff coming!

Tikisgrl

DANG finkdaddy, your in overdive chopping out the sweeet carves -AND- poppin' resins too!!! Craaazy colors and details...TIGHT WORKZ! :D

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

B

WOW, Finky, You are Really goin to Town with all these pieces. The Colors are Great, they all Look Dynamite.

C

Finkster, are you trying to set some kinda record? Everytime I check in you have something
different, and all very cool. The fish are great. Looks like you are gonna have plenny
drinking and eatin' money at Hukilau, those things should sell faster than...well...
hotcakes.

:lol: Thanks for the great words of encouragement everyone!

Here are some samples of the seahorse I just finished.

Right now all of my resin pieces are only $10 a piece or 5 for $40. You choose your own colors and style (pendant or magnet).

Thanks again everyone!

Pages: 1 12 replies