Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Signed Brian Sisson Tiki poster for Enchanted Tiki Room Event

Pages: 1 9 replies

MA

Hey thought I would give everyone a heads up on the poster for the event. Its gonna be 8x10 & will go for $10 [cheap!] These will be available at the event [you can get everyone to sign it!] We'll also make it available to yous guys through here [Market Place] in a couple a weeks. Sooo...watchathink? ........Remy

"You have the right to chant...use it"

[ Edited by: Mouse Art 2007-05-04 15:18 ]

T

Why, that's about the UGLIEST thing I've ever seen :wink:

S

Me likes! Let us know when available. PM would be appreciated for us non-multitaskers!

T

Gathering of the Lengends.

What are the different names ( which I need glasses on to view) lengends of? Are the people involed in Disnesy and the Tiki Room? I Do like all those tiki heads in one poster.

MA

Yeah, is kinda small on here, huh? OK, yes they are all folks that had something to do w/ the making of The Enchanted Tiki Room or developing Disney Tiki art &/or collectables. From left to right, the names are...Kevin Kidney [well known Disney collectables designer] Wally Boag [voice of Jose the parrot!] Jeff Burke [Disney "Imagineer"] Bob Gurr [Disney attractions designer] Charles Boyer [ Disney artist] David Bird [ Disney artist] David Oneal is our host & is well known for his Video's about the Park & Disneyland history/photo's etc. Also, Brian Sisson [Disney artist] that most of us know on Tiki Central, also a member [although he doesnt admit it!] of the strange Agents of VooDoo group that will be playing at the event. Hope this helps.....Remy

E

thank you guys for doing this poster! you ROCK!

T

We sold out of our posters at the event, sold all 60, but we are making prints available for you tiki collectors out there.

the 8x10" versions are now 10.00 each and the 14x14" posters are 20.00 each. Buy em online at StudioRemy.com/etr-poster.html#ETR

I'm quite proud of the art, and I had a great time playing guitar with the Agents of Voodoo at the party. Tiki fans are very cool.

MA

Thanks Squid!! He just ordered an 11x14 for HIS pad. I'm sure itle classy up the place. BTW we had Sisson hand sign these things. He thinks he's some big shot now. I mean cmon, a boy has a hobby, so ya let him dream a little, next thing you know, BAM! Hes in the liquor cabnit,into drugs & &.........ok,... got a little carried away. We have a few of these left, so keep a boy off the streets, while you turn your dive into a palace of perfection...a,a mansion of amazement,..uh,a ok, how bout a hut of "what the hell is that?" Look, just buy one ok? & I'll shut the hell up!!!..........Remy

Jus clik here, den use the scroll deal to get down to the poster [yes, you may buy any of the otha tings too!] http://shop.studioremy.com/etr-poster.html#ETR

"You have the right to chant...use it"

[ Edited by: Mouse Art 2007-04-09 12:29 ]

MA

Shameless bump

MA

Just thought I would crank this sucker back up to the top. on acounta the new Disney stuff being talked about on another thread.

Pages: 1 9 replies