Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Spring Sale on Tiki Chimineas

Pages: 1 12 replies

K

If you're looking to do any outdoor readiness for the warm weather, this is for you! I have some Tiki Farm large Mr Rapa Nui Chimineas in my inventory that I am offering to TC members at a special sale price. In state (FL) pick up/delivery available, or you arrange shipping. PM me if you're interested!
Mahalo!
K.

do you have any pictures of them?

K

[/img]

[ Edited by: kikekeki 2007-03-17 09:13 ]

T

Hi kikekeki,

Where in Florida are you located? I might be interested. What is the asking price?

Thanks,

Tiki_God

A

Me too! I'd like to know the details also.

Hey, Tiki God - I'm just west of you in Wilson, NC - maybe we could work out a transportation deal?

Mahalo!

amio

K

Looks like I will be making a delivery to the east coast of FL with several of these bad boys! If anyone else is interested in one of these babies, I still have some room left in the van...these boys can get a little rowdy on long rides~ "are we there yet? he's touching me! he's looking at me!" I can always use the standard: DON'T MAKE ME PULL THIS VAN OVER!!!
K.

On 2007-03-19 09:15, kikekeki wrote:
Looks like I will be making a delivery to the east coast of FL with several of these bad boys! If anyone else is interested in one of these babies, I still have some room left in the van...these boys can get a little rowdy on long rides~ "are we there yet? he's touching me! he's looking at me!" I can always use the standard: DON'T MAKE ME PULL THIS VAN OVER!!!
K.

How close to us FL left coasters will you be?

Anyone know what the going TC special rate is?

I am in Sarasota!
sent you a PM with info...

At the risk of this being taken as an insult (and it's not, Holden!), in that kitchen setting he kinda looks like a kitty litter box.

Is it just me?

K

it's just you...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, any cat would be damned lucky to have a cat box that cool!
Heck, I'd be lucky to have any room (or "facility") look like that!!

Looking forward to mine, Kikekeki - but get me those measurements as soon as you can so I can verify that the dang thing will fit in my car, ok? He's one big boy.

Crossing my fingers,
F

B

I sent you a PM K, we'll see if we can work something out??

Here's a bump...
I have just a few left,
get 'em while they're hot...

K.

Pages: 1 12 replies