Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki tattoo's

Pages: 1 11 replies

T

I'm looking for a great Tiki tattoo artist in the dreaded Orange County, CA. area.
Any suggestions?

Mahalo,

Tikitatt

TM

He's passed on....
What's wrong with the OC, sucka?

T

So I guess you don't know of a tattoo place?

T

Oh, to answer your question we don't call it "the OC" and never have. Both my wife and I grew up here and prior to the tv show NO one has ever called Orange County "the OC".

Tikitatt

I've only gotten tattoos at two places...Newport Tattoo in Newport Beach on the Balboa Peninsula, and Classic Tattoo in Fullerton (on Harbor Blvd, just north of Chapman). They both did good work and I'm definitely going back for more...hope that's helpful to ya...!

T

Thanks for the info. I'll look them up on the net.

Mahalo,

Tikitatt

H
hewey posted on Wed, Mar 21, 2007 7:32 PM

ask these guys (lowbrow art forum, they have a tattoo section, I trust these guys judgement completely)

http://www.sketchkult.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=24&sid=aaf301f2e3b30889d7d0cbc21c7a47c7

Try living on the wild side. I get my tats in the 909.

Heartbreak Tattoo in Riverside. You'll likely wet yourself upon arrival in the neighborhood. Make sure not to go after dark.

(Yes, I realize that Riverside is now in the 951. You can take the town out of the area code, but...)

Kari Barba's Outer Limits. Ball Road, Anaheim. Quality shop, quality work.

come north and go to So Cal tattoo right here in the lovely port town of San Pedro. They have amazing artisit there who can do any design - I got all mine from Tom and will be going back to him for more.

Check out Sids Tattoo in Santa Ana

T

I second Sid's. I've been getting work done there from Sid for years. He's an awesome artist & great guy. i know the other guys in the shop are great artists as well.

Pages: 1 11 replies