Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

"Sqrewed Up Squll Mugs" by Squid - ONLY $5 EACH!

Pages: 1 35 replies

Yep, only $5! Our factory botched up and neglected to do the brown underglaze.

As mentioned above, there's a limit of 4 per customer. There's no 15% TC discount on these. At this price, they won't last long.

T

I have no idea what a mug T.F. mug costs to make (production) and then what it costs you, but you being able to sell for $5 dollars thats like a new world record for new "good" tiki mug. At least the cheapest TF mug right.

I bought mine and I have to say, I think that they could be better this way. I real tattooed skull would probably look this way, yes. And this is one real looking skull.

I kinda got a florescent fish tank skull that looks just like it. Garage sale from last summer. I though Day-of-the Dead looking. MakeDaMug, sent you a PM, any thoughts.

G
GROG posted on Fri, Mar 23, 2007 1:28 PM

GROG take 20! With GROG TC discount, that won't cost much at all!

i would want 4 sent to germany if i can pay the shipping costs!
also sent you an email.

S
squid posted on Fri, Mar 23, 2007 1:55 PM

GROG not do math good. He best ever cartooner of Bamboo Ben but not so good math. Silly caveman! GROG can only odor 15 mugs with TC discount!!!! BAD CAVEMAN!!! BAD!!!

Squid cypher that Makedamug owe GROG $10 each mug GROG odor with discount. Back to school GROG! Stop being silly moving cartoonery maker person and get REAL job!!!!!

P

damn! that's harsh squid. grog just try to be funny.

oh, by the way . . .

what do you bench?

T

GROG can only odor 15 mugs with TC discount!!!!

Squid I guess we are in the same boat with the words we pick
Or are you saying Grog smell too.

S
squid posted on Fri, Mar 23, 2007 4:09 PM

Well something stinks around here and I think it's GROG's math. Anyway, I suggest grabbing a sackfull of these babies 'cause when they're gone, they're gone. Finito, ain't no more, zip, nada, zilch.

I ordered my two!

J

I got mine today and even without the underglaze, it's really cool!
Nice werk Skwid!

$5.00? I think I paid $7.00!

Someone's got some balls and I guess I gave a dollar to each one! :lol:

[ Edited by: Bora Boris 2007-03-23 18:49 ]

Please don't pm me your orders but simply order these through our secured shopping cart.

S

Yes, please use the Tiki Farm shopping cart. Boris's shopping cart is in use at the moment...

Hey! That's my Hipster Hot Rod I bought off Squid's used car lot late last year! Whats Boris's shopping cart doing there! Now I'm pissed! :D ...taking action

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is there really a four per person limit? I just heard someone purchased a dozen in one fell swoop....

S
squid posted on Sat, Mar 24, 2007 9:32 AM

Hiphip

I'd like to help but, your 90 day warrantee is way, way gone. You and Boris will have to settle this somehow. I suggest that he use that shopping cart (the good one at tikifarm.com) and buy 4 of those squll mugs for you.

And what's he whinin' about 7 bucks a mug? He got 'em signed, paid no shipping, no tax AND he got to stand in line for 45 minutes with sweaty people!!!! Y'know some people ain't happy unless they ain't happy.

BTW: Nice signature Boris. :D

45 minutes? It was 47!

Who's doing the math for you.. GROG?

Honestly Squid I do appreciate the fact that of all the Squlls sold I got the best one.

I did right? Didn't I? :roll:

I better buy some more.

S

Boris, you got THE mug.

Don't you have something constructive to do on a Saturday morning?

no :cry:

G
GROG posted on Sat, Mar 24, 2007 1:05 PM

GROG never was good at math. Teachers always tell GROG 1+1=2, but GROG point out if you get 1 husband+1wife then they have one baby, so that's 1+1=1. But, the problem is that there are now 3 people total, so tha tmeans the math is still off. And when we had bunny rabbits we stuck 1male and 1female into the same cage and then we got 8 in all! But, my parents said the bunnies multiplied, and GROG never learned higher form off math than addition. GROG just draw, and leave the ciphering up to math people.

Very good Grog! I think Mr. Grog deserves some gold sticker stars for that one.

S
squid posted on Sat, Mar 24, 2007 1:47 PM

On 2007-03-24 10:42, Bora Boris wrote:
no :cry:

I can't decide if that's the funniest one-word post I've ever seen or the saddest...:cry: sniff

H
hewey posted on Sat, Mar 24, 2007 3:05 PM

Damn international shipping! :(

R

Seems 4 x $5 = $31.95 :o But got my Four :D

R

They came today and they're so kewl, so I had to fill them with my personal recipe for Voodoo.

3/4 oz Bourbon
3/4 oz Amaretto
3/4 oz Spiced Rum
3/4 oz Black Rum
3/4 oz Coffee Liquor
3/4 oz Creme de Cocoa
3/4 oz Cherry Brandy*
1/2 oz Grenadine
3 dashes of Orange Bitters

Fill with crushed ice, mix, drink and you're a Zombie!

• I've had to make my own Cherry Brandy with maraschino cherries and brandy as it is hard to find here. After they macerate together for awhile it is quite good, but eventually you end up with alot of brandied cherries around so I chuck some into this and other drinls as a 'garnish'.....if the booze doesn't get you they will! :lol: :evil: :lol:

[ Edited by: Rattiki 2007-04-04 05:46 ]

T

Who want to lend a brotha 5 dollar !!!!!

N
Naneki posted on Wed, Apr 4, 2007 1:33 PM

I got mine and they are great. I don't think I've seen rejects look this good.

UB

I still can't find that damn list.

T

On 2007-04-04 13:50, Unga Bunga wrote:
I still can't find that damn list.

Seek and ye shall find! The list beckons.......................

UJ

Just wondering, but what is the usual ship time from Tiki Farm?
I ordered my mugs over the weekend (or late last week) and I wanted to know incase I need to make arrangments for someone to pick them up from my house while I'm in Dallas for the weekend.

Thanks for the deal!

J

My Tiki Farm mugs usually arrive within 2-3 business days, however, I'm just 380 miles up the coast. I would expect you'd have yours by the end of the week. They usually send a shipping confirmation email with tracking info.

S
squid posted on Thu, May 3, 2007 1:00 AM

However long it takes, it's worth the wait if you have kids. It's fun to watch them eat cereal and other goodies out of it. I didn't know that pudding could pass through a straw until recently...

UJ

Thanks guys! My wahine told me she got the email right after she ordered for me and was going to forward it to my account so if I need to contact them (which I doubt I will need to) I'll have the info here at work.

On 2007-03-25 15:46, Rattiki wrote:
Seems 4 x $5 = $31.95 :o But got my Four :D

yep, shipping from California to KEY WEST is kinda pricey

T

That's why I take the 'bus' !!!

Pages: 1 35 replies