testing to see if my sig shows up

K

testing again

K

where is my signature now?

K

One my try...hmmmm

K

Oh, now I see...80 characters or more. So if I type at least 80 different numbers or letters it should show up. Unless I start the thread (like this one) then it will show up in my first post regardless of the number of characters. Have I hit 80 yet? Probably, but just to be sure I'll type a few more words just so I don't have to go back and type this all again.

J

test

[ Edited by: johntiki 2007-04-03 16:03 ]

[ Edited by: Polynesiac 2007-04-07 22:04 ]

[ Edited by: Polynesiac 2007-04-07 22:05 ]

Tiny type test failed!

[ Edited by: Bora Boris 2007-04-23 22:04 ]

here

On 2007-03-23 20:15, Kenike wrote:
Oh, now I see...80 characters or more. So if I type at least 80 different numbers or letters it should show up. Unless I start the thread (like this one) then it will show up in my first post regardless of the number of characters. Have I hit 80 yet? Probably, but just to be sure I'll type a few more words just so I don't have to go back and type this all again.

test

testtttttt

On 2008-01-24 08:03, TIKI DAVID wrote:

testtttttt  

tessssss

so, if you are going to qoute, you have have to quote the whole thing?

T

http://

T

test??

huh? did I study??

Pages: 1 14 replies