Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki Room Drummer

Pages: 1 6 replies

N

OK, I know there was a HUGE thread about the Tiki Room Drummer figure for DL's 50th, but no one seemed to talk about where they put the guy!

Sooooo.....

How about pics (or at least a description) of where yours ended up, and what sort of creativity people have brought to him? I know some were talking about colored lights, maybe animating the arms, etc.

I was an idiot and procrastinated buying one from Disney, but just found one (NOT on eBay) for a reasonable price, approaching retail, so I'm excited to get him.

Mahalo,

Scott

OK, scratch what I just wrote - wrong Tiki ROOM Drummer guy, stupid (sheez!).
Gotta start reading closer......
F

They have about a hundred at Toy Joy in Austin, TX right now, if anyone's needing one.

This, incidentally, will forever be my favorite placement/use of the little tiki drummer guy:

http://www3.telus.net/Atomic/colonel/thecolonel.htm

F

[ Edited by: Formikahini 2007-03-25 18:39 ]

C

OK -that video is just TOO funny! A friend of mine bought me the little alarm clock tiki drummer guy & it drives my husband crazy. When I first got it, I actually tried to use it as my alarm clock & unintentiaonally put it on a setting that made it go of once an hour - WHOOPS! That lesson I only learned once :)

N

c'mon now....they sold 1000 of these guys....doesn't anyone have one?

Scott

mine ended up here

TS

On 2007-03-27 11:05, Monkeyman wrote:
mine ended up here

Nice frame MM!....is that the petite print? I have the full sized serigraph #145-300, still no frame, because I can't afford it! hah...One of these days I'll decide to "Git 'er Done!" along with the full sized stretching mansion prints I bought a while back...The framing is going to kick me in the arse! :P

I also bought one of the drummers, that is mounted on my wall via brackets. Sorry,no pics, and I wish I had bought 2 drummers...Oh, I know why I didn't :roll: , because I can't afford it! :lol:
story of my life.......

In support of this thread, here's mine. Sittin' on my Witco bar, surrounded by artifacts from around the world:

Pages: 1 6 replies