Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

large tiki mask mold for sale cheap!!

Pages: 1 0 replies

attention all you creative tiki types!!!

.... I am selling the fiberglass tiki mask mold below for a mere $100 bucks!!! ...I made this about seven years ago....made about 4 fiberglass masks out of it as well as a couple polyfoam ones......basically, the brown mask you see is a fiberglass mask....that is my last one and i'm keeping it, but it shows you how the finished mask will look.....i added brown coloring to the fiberglass so it ends up being brown in color. I painted the backside of the mask flat black.....you can drill a hole on either side of the mask to run some twine to hang it. Now, the mold is in 2 parts....a fiberglass cradle and a latex rubber mold. the cradle holds the latex mold's shape while the fiberglass is drying....now the latex part is several years old but has no tears. it's still usable as long as you are careful with it and use plenty of mold release spray inbetween castings......you can probably use this mold for cement and plaster tiki masks as well. I am only asking $100 cause that's about what i put into it materials-wise. it is too heavy to ship, but i would be willing to meet you at chef shangri-la or hala kahiki if you don't want to drive into the city.....please help me find a good home for this as i am tired of lugging it through my life and no longer wish to make these masks.....finished mask is about "33 tall.

thanks!! ..p.m. me if interested.

Pages: 1 0 replies