Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Diablo mugs for sale . Now Shipping!

Pages: 1 28 replies

Contact the Missus at [email protected]

[ Edited by: Tiki Diablo 2007-04-19 00:33 ]

scrapescrapescratchscratch... This is me scrambling for my money. Beautiful mugs.

T

there's goes some of my pocket money, too

P

it pains me to be in college at this point. Considering the fact i'm running on limited money and if I wasn't in college i'd totally be spending 50% 0f this limited cash on tiki mugs.....

to get to the point, these tiki mugs are gorgeous and I want one. :(

H

On 2007-04-02 09:50, PockyTiki wrote:
it pains me to be in college at this point. Considering the fact i'm running on limited money and if I wasn't in college i'd totally be spending 50% 0f this limited cash on tiki mugs.....

to get to the point, these tiki mugs are gorgeous and I want one. :(

"Where there's a will, there's a way."

Got any old relatives on their death bed?

sadly.....no.

Actually what am I saying. That's not sad, that's just down right depressing.

coughcoughTambucough*

-Z

T

Pocky, you can get all the mugs shown in the different colors for only $350 buck-o-roos. (tax and shipping not included)

All the mugs look killer. My favorite mugs are just the head mugs. Its harder to do a great mug and not use a body for that extra help in look for sales. Its more like what Sven was talking about in "the Book of Tiki" with the mug collector being a head collector/head hunter.

S
squid posted on Mon, Apr 2, 2007 11:01 PM

Beeeeeeuuuteeful as always Danny.

K

Danny any news on the Moari Macumba

Thanks folks, The Maori Macumba was a ONE_OFF c=design that had hands carved details in the greenware. I am actually doing one for a mug afficianado right now.

PNG coming soon, and pulling it from deep in the devils bag this time. Same place the Dr. JIbaro came from. One stormy night during a hurricane .... a mug was born! Now it is time for another to be introduced to the mug world.

T

WoW, that Dia de lo Marquesas is amazing... Alene was saying it looks like Ivory.. great job!

Danny, I am happy to say that Macumba is gonna have a place in the book...being a Witco design, and a great concept piece at that.

ANTONIO! call a brutha some time!

Sven, I have to say that you have maded my YEAR!!!!! I am soo pleased to hear that. Tiki Ti on me!

Danny man WAYOUTTTTTT and Super KOOL im gonna pour me ah Mai Tai . The Kats Meow nice very nice . Regards Tyger

Hi Danny those mugs look killer,we love the shrunken head we got from you last october at mission tiki drive in

Just sent an email, I'm stoked to get another Diablo Mug.

Can't wait to see your new website.

Now shipping the second round folks.

Hey - got my mug and it's awesome.

Here's a pic of yours truly giving it a thorough test drive.

Mahalo

Hey Tiki Racer! Get Simone to adjust the flash on that ol' Box Brownie of yours, it's so bright it makes you look like you have a few grey hairs? Or is that dust from the thermolite blocks? The mug looks great in black! I have a test glaze version, I'll see if I can post a pic?

Keep up the good work Tiki Diablo! When you coming back to Europe to do some more carving?

Have a good weekend - Trader Jim (Make mine a Mai-Tai!).

Trader Jim

They are grey hairs but like a good tiki, a bit of fading and a few cracks only add to the charm.

Well that's what I tell Simone!

Just not sure what she means when she says "does that increase the resale value then?"

T

Thanks Danny! They fit in perfectly!!!

One of my favorite mugs, D.... Thanks again, you and Steph are top notch. Balls.

wife ordered me mucumba....cant wait!...its been one of my faves since seeing it at hukilau 2004!

Go Diablo!

J

Hey Danny! It was great meeting you and Stephanie on Sunday! I hope you guys had a great time! I'm loving my new Macumba and Hawaiiano! Still looking for the perfect spot on the overcrowded mug shelves where they'll be properly displayed. You do very nice work!
Mahalo!
Jen

On 2007-04-24 20:11, tikipunk wrote:
Thanks Danny! They fit in perfectly!!!

Sweet display Tikipunk. I'm looking forward to my Mucumba mug. Should arrive any day now I hope.

I got that little peach Postal Service slip in my mailbox just yesterday... needless to say, I am now the proud adoptive father of two Diablo Tikis!

They look lovely and they do not leak when large amounts of cocktails are poured in (I checked for... uh, due dilligence.) Thanks for all the nice help from from first email on out!

F

Where can I get a Tiki Diablo Dr Jibaro Mug and Macumba mug ??? Are all the tiki mugs in California?

Pages: 1 28 replies