Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

signed Enchanted Tiki Room Event poster -- Now Available!

Pages: 1 7 replies

MA

Ok, the event was a blast! We sold every Sisson event poster we had! Some of you asked me to let you know when you could get your dirty little mits on one off the TC site soooooo......heres the poop, & nuthin but the poop! to do dat! Click dis & follow the link,fink!

http://shop.studioremy.com/etr-poster.html#ETR

"You have the right to chant...use it"

[ Edited by: Mouse Art 2007-04-12 20:29 ]

MA

Still got a few left, they are now hand signed by Sisson. So yes, now YOU can be part of an elite group of people that have helped keep an artist from going bad,..wh,whats that?..Oh, Ive been told its to late. Hey, get one anyway, he needs the beer money!!............Remy

I received my print. It arrived save and sound and signed by the artist. This will be great addition to my tiki bar. My tacky tiki bar just got alot classier!
THANKS.

MA

Hey moondog, thats great. Glad it's gonna classy da place up. Thanks again! Still gotta few a deez left ta classy up YER bar! & CHEEP TOO!!.............Remy

S
squid posted on Tue, Apr 24, 2007 7:55 AM

OK, I'm a slacker. I got my print a couple of weeks ago and just now posting kudos. Thanks, Remy! This print is awesome. Arrived in A-1 condition due to a sweet packaging job. It had mail carrier footprints all over the envelope but the print escaped unscathed! Yeeehaw!

MA

Cool squid! Glad you dig it. The colors on that match the colors on the vintage Tiki Room posters [looks a bit bright on the forum here,but in person it aint!]. Yno, case ya wanna get all fancy & stuff, & hang em both up! Anyways, enjoy brudda!..............Remy

MA

Just a shameful bump, I, Im sorry, please forgive me. I dont deserve to have all these nice posters....you should "spank me" by, buying them all up sos I cant look at em any more....................anything??..........

MA

An example of good Disney/Tiki art... [ Ok, Im a little biased, so go ahead, buy those "Tiki" napkins n stuff at the Dizzy store!] Next we'll be seein "My Little Tiki Pony's"!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!.....................

Pages: 1 7 replies