Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Newest Tiki pendent By kirby #4

Pages: 1 9 replies

K
kirby posted on Thu, Apr 5, 2007 7:10 PM

Heres a sample of my newest hand cast/hand painted tiki pendent. They all come numbered and signed. This is a pic of one with painted eyes and teeth they will be $18,(withoutpainted eyes and teeth will be $15) plus $2 shipping. You can preorder yours today by pming me or you can pic one up at the tiki farm parking lot sale I will work on getting a paypal link up as soon as i get them all finished... mahalo...kirby

Kirby's Island.com****The Tiki Adventure

[ Edited by: kirby 2007-04-05 19:15 ]

[ Edited by: kirby 2007-04-05 21:40 ]

TIGHT! Count me in for a couple paintz...SsweeetT!

Flip-flOp-fLipPp... :D

K
kirby posted on Fri, Apr 6, 2007 3:52 PM

here the pay pal link, I should be able to send them out in the next week or so...mahalo
http://www.kirbysisland.com/pendents/tiki_pendents

F

Nice Kirby! I really like the way he's turned sideways. Very unique.

D
dibroc posted on Sat, Apr 7, 2007 3:06 PM

Well I know my first stop at the sale. Cool piece Kirby.

K
kirby posted on Sat, Apr 7, 2007 6:54 PM

heres sum more pics of the pendents..

and a couple of my favs...
These are hand painted with 18kt. solid gold leaf. only available at the tiki farm parking lot sale...

heres stoney

Kirby's Island.com****The Tiki Adventure

[ Edited by: kirby 2007-04-07 18:57 ]

P
Paipo posted on Sat, Apr 7, 2007 7:12 PM

This a sweet piece Kirby... I really like what you've done with the red and black guy in the middle of the group shot, and of course "Stoney"...I assume he's had a bit of post-casting hammering with burr to get that ancient lava look? Nothing like gettin a clean crisp tiki out of the mold and hammering the %$!@ out of it to give it some age!

Kirb, Put me down for one of the walnut brown guys with red eyes & white teeth. You can never have too many Kirby pendants. Nice work as always, I'll PM!

A-A

im down fora Gold & Black . very nice Dude

frickin' sweet kirby! really dig the stoney guy too........great relief carving!

Pages: 1 9 replies