Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

newbie that wants to sell collection of mugs and statues

Pages: 1 10 replies

I have a collection of twenty mugs and 6 statues that I would like to sell as a take all collection really nice and some rare please send me an email with your offers
Thanks Mike
[email protected]

[ Edited by: ratrod71112 2007-04-10 09:06 ]

[ Edited by: ratrod71112 2007-04-10 09:12 ]

[ Edited by: ratrod71112 2007-04-10 09:15 ]

sent ya an email. :)

What kinda offers are you gettin?

theres nobody out interested in this whole collection?One more day and I am going to take offers on indivual pieces
Thanks Mike

so whats the price for everything?

For certain mugs, the highest I'll be willing to go is 10$. Don't really want to spend any more than that.

T

So your a tiki newbie that is selling off all his stuff, before you even started?

CL

So true.

On 2007-04-11 09:15, teaKEY wrote:
So your a tiki newbie that is selling off all his stuff, before you even started?

Maybe they're a Tiki Central Newbie?

How many licks does it take to get to the cent-.....erm......d'oh! I mean.

The world may never know.

just a tiki central newbie and I was going to sell off my collection cause its not easy to find them here in louisiana but since finding this wonderful site I have decided to hang on to them and build a larger collection ,to tell the truth I have found several already that I really do want,I have a lot of different collections and this is another one that I am excited about again
Thanks Tiki Central
P.S. to those who have made offers (two of them) I apologize but they are more important as memories to me

Pages: 1 10 replies