Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Basement Kahuna Jewelry List Re-Opening

Pages: 1 3 replies

Hi, Folks..I'm down to just one more commission on pendants, so I'm re-opening the jewelry list..I'll be working on KTD's Maori meeting house panel for the next few weeks with the usual major project/jewelry on the side arrangement, so anyone who wants something and didn't make the previous lists just PM me and I'll put you down for a piece. Here's a few photos of past pieces, mostly Maori and Marquesan pieces with a smattering of unusual items.

Thanks for all the PM's folks..I'm getting to work! In the next couple of evenings I'll be working on a Rapa Nui Birdman cult pendant and a Solomon Islands miniature gorget...

BK, they're like hard candy.

I want to pop them in my mouth and suck on them, then I'd bite them and crunch them around, dissolving the pieces on my tongue. Then reach for another.
Like an old-fashioned butterscotch. They're that desirable and yummy looking.

That's probably not what you were carving them for, huh.
F

Here's my fine BK bone pendant hanging in front of my Marquesan Tiki collection........................NOT!

While the pendant is an original BK, the background is merely (sadly so) a photo.

PS.: What I really appreciate about it, and which does not come out in the photo because it's washed out, is that the piece has the texture and color variations that show that it is made from real bone.

Not human, perhaps, but it still might make you think twice about your urges, Alice. :wink:

[ Edited by: bigbrotiki 2007-04-14 07:56 ]

Pages: 1 3 replies