Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Visiting Portland, OR Thursday, May 24

Pages: 1 12 replies

Kat and I will be visiting Portland, OR on Thursday, May 24. We will be getting in late Wednesday and probably leaving early Friday, so we should have a full day to visit. We would love to visit with any and all. We also hope to visit Thatch. Possibly, we could meet at Thatch for lunch or dinner? We are open to suggestions.

RB

Would love to meet you two when you're in town. Thatch opens at 5 pm, so it'll have to be dinner there. And I was just there last night with my wife and a gaggle of her friends...good drinks, good food, good times!

If you need the hut, let me know.
Robert
503.281.TIKI

In a few hours, Kat and I will be on a flight to Seattle. Once there, we will pick up a rental car and drive to Portland. We are staying at the Jupiter Hotel and plan on visiting Thatch on Thursday evening. We'll head back to Seattle on Friday morning.

We'll be at Thatch at 6 pm. I invite everyone in Portland to join us. Especially since we will not be attending TikiCon this year due to a friend's wedding.

My phone number is 612 669-8556.

Kat informed me we are going to Alibi tonight.

scott; do you have plans for seattle? drop me a line: i'll message my phone numbers to you

RB

"Tonight" as in Wednesday the 23rd, the day you wrote your latest message, or "tonight" as in Thursday the 24th, the day you originally said you be in Portland?

If it's tonight Wednesday, then I can't make it. But if it's Thursday, I should be able to swing over to the Alibi.

On 2007-05-23 14:10, Rum Balls wrote:

"Tonight" as in Wednesday the 23rd, the day you wrote your latest message, or "tonight" as in Thursday the 24th, the day you originally said you be in Portland?

If it's tonight Wednesday, then I can't make it. But if it's Thursday, I should be able to swing over to the Alibi.

Sorry for the ambiguity. I meant we would be at the Alibi on Wednesday night. On Thursday, we will be at Thatch.

See you at Thatch tonight then. I'll probably be there before 6, sitting at the bar, looking homely...er, lonely.

RB

Scott and Kat, glad to have met you yesterday at Thatch and share a few Mai Tais!

Same here! Kat and I had a good time visiting with you at Thatch.

D

Scott, it was great meeting up with you and Kat at HulaHula! hopefully next time you can make it by the Rongorongo Room for a Space Needle!

We had a good time also! If we had had more time, we would have liked to visit your place. As it was, we had a fun time at the Northwest Folklife Festival followed by an excellent dinner at Chinook.

We both enjoy Seattle, so I hope we can make it out there again soon, possibly next year.

Pages: 1 12 replies