Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Exclusive TC Auction for the MS Walk Auction IT'S DONE THANKS

Pages: 1 40 replies

D

[ Edited by: dibroc 2009-02-28 21:48 ]

D

Auction Item # 1 I will end the bidding for this package on Friday 4.20 at 12 noon pacific time. please besure to list item number with your bid.

[ Edited by: dibroc 2007-04-17 08:35 ]

[ Edited by: dibroc 2007-04-17 12:30 ]

It's a great cause! I'll start the bidding at $50.00.

D

ok here is Item # 2 Tiki Farm Tiki Oasis 5 set. Your set will be new in an unopened box. starting bid $100.00 I will end the bidding for this item on 4.27 at 12 noon pacific time. Please besure to include the item number with your bid.

[ Edited by: dibroc 2007-04-17 12:33 ]

I'm in for $100.00 - Thanks

For item #2

this is cool, now two more threads joining in! :)

D

We have a new donation to add here. Tiki Package #3 from Purple Jade. This package includes: Vintage style felt eyeglass case just like your grammaw used, Lil Torchi, Metallic orange enamel Marquesan hot rod tiki, Fu Manchu MiniMug, and Siggi the Shrunken Head. Thanks for the donation PJ. Starting bid for Item # 3 is 50.00. Bidding for this package will end 4.27 at 12 noon PT. please besure to include Item#3 when you bid for this kick ass set. Thanks

[ Edited by: dibroc 2007-04-18 09:23 ]

i'm bidding $50 to start, on item #3 ~ the purple jade set.

man.. thats some great stuff...

D

By request a new item is being added. Item #4 Munktiki " U Bastard in white. starting bid is 12 bucks what a deal. This one will end Friday 4.20 and 12 noon PT. Include the item # when you bid. thanks

Nice job Dibroc!

J

I'll bid $15 on Item #4.

K
Kitty posted on Wed, Apr 18, 2007 4:33 PM

$20 on #4

bomp

D

We have another donation. The "Rapa Nui" drum comes from Trader Tom. This is a wonderful hand painted drum. Tom has painted a few of these and the photo does not do it justice. the drum is 12 inches in dai and 3 inches high and comes complete with a wooden mallet This will be item #5 and bidding starts at just 25 bucks. Please include the item # with your bid. bidding will end on Friday 4.27 at 12 noon PT. Thanks for everyone's support for this good cause.

D

just a few hours left to bid on the hot lava java mugs and thor coffee. Hey did I tell you both mugs are signed by squid! thanks for looking.

D

Kibry has just offered another fine item up. "Guardin da beach" 12x24 acrylic on canvas by kirby 2006. WOW what a wonderful painting. Starting bid is a low $25.00 This will be item # 6. Bidding ends on 4.27 at 12 noon PT. Thanks Kirby

c'mon everyone! A couple of the auctions end today!

BID BID BID!!

This is for the MS Society!

Mahalo to everyone who has bid and who has donated their items!

..sbim

Let's make it $50.00 for the Kirby #6!

[ Edited by: BambooLodge 2007-04-21 16:21 ]

OK here we have a couple of VINTAGE TRADER VIC'S GLASSES :drink:

One is the SURE SHOT 5"x2 1/2" and the other is the HALF SHOT 3 1/2"x2 1/4". Both are the GREEN GLASS....Vic's no longer uses the glass mugs but rather a ceramic look alike.

The SURE SHOT has much of it's Gold worn from the ages but the HALF SHOT still has most of it's gold finish....these fellas go for quite a bit on ebay but we'll start the bidding here at just $20 for the PAIR! :wink:

Bidding ends on 4.27 at 12 noon PT.

ah the infamous half shot. I got one of those! Come on people, bid for it! It's a nice glass!

D

OK so far we have two items sold. The hot lava mugs and Thor coffee goes to Soccer Tiki and "U Bastard" goes to Kitty. I would also like to thank Pockytiki for the donation to the walk. How cool was it to wake up and find that Dr. TikiMojo has also added the TV glasses. Thanks to everyone for the support.

D

Please post bids here not in my PM thanks. I will list these two here but you must post your bids here.
Dave you were out bid on Kirby's painting item #6. The current bid is 50.00 Feel free to rebid, but not in a PM
Cindy, I have your bid of 25.00 for the Tiki Drum Item #5.

Kirby's Art I bid $75.00"Guardin da beach" Mahalo :)

[ Edited by: Hiphipahula 2007-04-21 17:34 ]

Kirby's art rules! I bid an even hundred.

i'll bid twenty-five for the vic glasses. come on, outbid me, you fools!

[ Edited by: davealmost 2007-04-22 01:05 ]

D

We just received another item for the auction. This comes from the good people at Flat Earth Trading. "The Hut"'s new tiki mug, The Bamboozer. This will be Item #8 and will end on Friday 4.27 @ 12 noon PT. Bidding starts at $12.00, includes shipping to the US. Thank you so much to all of you who have donates $$, items, bid on the items and just stopped and took a look. John

that, my friends, is a kickass mug. I'm lovin the red interior.

I'll do $40 for the TV shots and $15 for the Bamboozer mug.

[ Edited by: BettyBleu 2007-04-22 13:03 ]

badonkabump!

D

Just alittle over two days left. Please see the new auction put up by tiki girl. Thanks for looking, John

After all the roof raising going on today, I will now admit that I am a very selfish person, and I will tell all, .....I will be very happy camper to own a Kirby original for a hundred bucks! I DARE anyone to top that bid!!!!!

On 2007-04-17 08:33, dibroc wrote:
Auction Item # 1 I will end the bidding for this package on Friday 4.20 at 12 noon pacific time. please besure to list item number with your bid.

Wow! Big Mahaloz to dibroc!!!! My package arrived yesterday! Well-packaged and he even paid for shipping! Whatta guy!

Getting down to the end folks.....still some items out there to bid against...all going to help a GREAT cause! :D

D

6 hours left and it's over. still a good deal on the TO set. bid now while you still have time. thanks to all. John

On 2007-04-22 13:02, BettyBleu wrote:
I'll do $40 for the TV shots and $15 for the Bamboozer mug.

[ Edited by: BettyBleu 2007-04-22 13:03 ]

Less than ONE HOUR left and the current high bid on a pair of ORIGINAL TRADER VIC'S GLASSES appears to be $40 and holding! There are still a few other items out there!

I'll go $105 on the TO 5 mug #2

Nice ambush tikigreg,what is this ebay,I hope I can repay the favor one day. I think you could have at least given a nice charitable bid, being for charity and all, I mean 5 bucks, what's that, cheap and sneaky. Enjoy dude!

You could have upped your bid at any time during the auction. If you want to bid a nice charitable bid (say, $150) I'll let you take it. Otherwise, game over.

D

WOW this was Great! We had several other Auctions going along with this one and raised over $500.00. I sent the winners PM on what to do next. Jon is walking this week end so send out the pledges now. I want to thank everyone who bid. I send very special thanks to Dogbytes and Tikisgrls for the other Auctions, and to Purple Jade, Trader Tom, Kirby, Dr. TikiMojo, and Flat Earth Trading for adding items to this Auction. If anyone has any other questions feel free to pm me thanks John

Good luck on the walk!!

Pages: 1 40 replies