Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Cheeseburger in Paradise ~ Auction for the MS Walk

Pages: 1 12 replies

look what i brought home from Oaha ~ a brand new in box Cheeseburger in Paradise Mug, made by our pals at Tiki Farm ~ bid early and often to support a great cause..

• OPENING BID IS 10 DOLLARS
  • Post your bid in this thread.
  • If you are shy, PM me your bid, and i'll post it as "Secret Bidder"
  • BIDS END AT MIDNIGHT April 26th, 2007
  • I will contact the winner on 4/27 by email.
  • winner will donate at this link MS Society
  • forward me an email of your receipt donation
  • i will ship the item(s) at my cost within the USA.
D

Dog thanks for joining in. we now have 4 items for auction and a few others have said they will do the same.

B

Hi DB,

I'll start the bidding at $25.

bg

D

BTW when you pay for the item by making a pledge to the MS Walk it is a 100% tax write off. what a deal!

bamp

D

I see the avg price on ebay is over 30 bucks and you have to pay for shipping what a deal at 25.00

B

dibroc,

are you related to my mom? Cause suddenly I feel like Im booked 1st class on a guilt trip! (heh heh...just kidding)

BUT, to make sure that this cheesy little fellow remains in my grasp, I'll up my bid to $50

:P

boomp!

D

9 hours to go! bid now for your Cheeseburger in Paradise mug.. save yourself a trip to Waikiki ~ have this baby delivered to your doorstep!

bid!! snipe!! its for a good cause.

the Generous and Kind Bargoyle has won the auction! please forward confirmation of your donation to the MS Society and your mailing address to me in a pm or email, and i'll ship out the Cheeseburger in Paradise mug!

D

thanks for the support on the MS walk Auction.

B

On 2007-04-27 10:21, dogbytes wrote:
the Generous and Kind Bargoyle has won the auction!

You forgot HANDSOME. heh heh.

PM'ing you info now. Thanks for this. The auction was a great idea, and a great cause for some great people.

B

and I just pushed them over the goal!!!!

wooohoooooo!!!

Pages: 1 12 replies