Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Bob's T-Shirts! *scroll down* T.C. Special Pricing!

Pages: 1 8 replies

Yep, it's true! I'm selling off my Witco-style carvings that I've done over the past few months. I'll be listing all of my "experiments" by the end of the week here:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZastro-loungeQQhtZ-1

I've also got Gecko's pendants, mugs, and lamps that didn't get sold at the Tiki Farm Parking Lot Sale. They'll all be listed by Thursday nite.

P.M. me with any questions!

Mahaloz!!!

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2007-04-19 13:46 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2007-04-25 18:48 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2007-04-26 12:23 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2007-04-26 12:31 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2007-04-27 11:43 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2007-05-05 23:59 ]

Hoo-Kay!

The rest of my Gecko stuffs has been listed:

Gecko's Lava Seahorse mug, Lava Moai mug, Giant Marq Kava Bowl, Tribal Torch Lamp, a Signed Mouth Of Pele mug, Necklaces, Pendants, and more! Go check'em out!

T'anks, & Mahaloz Plenny!

Aloha Folks!

I just added a bunch of Tiki Bob's T-Shirts to my auctions. I probably won't get any more in for quite a while, so GO GET 'EM while ya can!

And don't forget, all that great Gecko stuff I'm selling ENDS TONITE; Don't Miss Out!!!

-Haloz!

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2007-04-25 18:51 ]

Just another heads-up:

The auctions for the New Gecko Lava Mugs, both Seahorse and Moai, the Mango Marq Bowl, the Tribal Lamp, and tha Signed M.O.P. mug ends tonight!

-loha!

wot, no XL t-shirts?

Hi SB!

Yeah, I ordered the XL's, but I never got any. I only got 3 of the 6 XXL's that I ordered. The guy sent me "Smalls" to make up for it. Hardly anyone wears those! Yet another reason why I don't think I'm going to be ordering any more of these.

H

Hey Lee. As I understand it, when the first batch of Tiki Bob shirts are gone they won't be reprinted again. Time to cut up those smalls and make 'em into pillow cases!

Thanks HodadHank! That's right- this will be the end of the Tiki Bob's t-shirts. For those of you T.C.ers that don't have one, but would like one, here's a deal for ya:

$18.50 each, which INCLUDES Domestic shipping. As of this listing, I have 4 size Smalls, 2 size Medium, and 8 size Large. Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Before they're gone forever! Send me a P.M. with the sizes and quantities that you want.

How could you resist a face like that?

B

Aloha,
Yeah, it was kinda cool to find one of these t-shirts on Haight street a few months ago. Just so everyone knows though...we never made any T-shirts at Tiki Bob's so any claim to these being the real deal is false. Who's printing these up? I should let Kimmy know since she still has the copyright on the trademark...perhaps she should be getting a piece of the profits.

Pages: 1 8 replies