Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Any Artists fancy showing their work at The London Luau 2007

Pages: 1 13 replies

If there are any Artists out there that want to submit any work to show at this years Luau please get in touch.
Email Submissions to [email protected]
Artists are responsible for getting their work here and back.
(Good chance to maybe sell work cash in on the strong English Pound)
Dates for Submission 21 May, work needed by the end of May

Why I'd love to, good early submission date too, that'll stop me waiting to the last possible moment to post my art down south.

Really looking forward to this year's London Luau Art Show! My friend bought the 'Wee Drunken Tiki' that AtomicTikiTony put into the show and I just had to have the 'ExOtic IsLe' painting that Tiki tOny did especially for the LUAU! Kinda odd how things work out? Looking forward to seeing what is on offer this year, although I don't think I'll be buying as I've been ploughing most of my cash in to getting POCKETIKI Magazine out! Mind you...if it sells, who knows! We'll definitely be covering the LONDON LUAU in issue #4 so if you can't make it to TRADER VIC's and the other venues, you can see what you missed!

See you there! - Trader Jim (Make mine a Mai-Tai!).

Yes please, I've been working on some new pieces.

Larger and more detailed.

More soon...

HEY! This show looks to be getting better and better!

Trader Jim - (Make mine a Mai-Tai!).

...the 'Wee Drunken Tiki' that AtomicTikiTony...

Ooops! I just noticed...the Mai-Tais were obviously working in the early hours of this morning! I'm getting my 'AtomicTonyTikis' mucking fuddled up with my 'Tiki tOnys' again!! No wonder you didn't reply to my PM...Sorry! I'll be saying 'Edinborough' just like our US cousins with a couple more inside me! No not 'Tikis' or 'Tonys' you filthy sods! By the way I popped round to my friend Sean's house, he was out but his wife was in, so I had another good look at it....Hey! Wait a minute, you're making your own filthy jokes up now!!! Any way...'The Wee Drunken Tiki' was basking in the sun in the tiki bedecked conservatory having a wail of a time! I couldn't work out if the end on his 'little chap' was getting a tad sunburned or maybe he was just pleased to see me, I know what I want to believe!

Take care - Trader Jim (Make mine a Tai-Mai!...Oh bugger it's happenin' again!!!).

On 2007-04-21 11:19, POCKETIKI wrote:

I'll be saying 'Edinborough' just like our US cousins

MTV Europe awards in 2003 were in Edinburgh and Christina Aguilera was proudly showing off that she could pronounce "Edin-brah" correctly, then she announced she'd also learnt she would be referred to in the local parlance that she was a "dirty wee hinger", she looked chuffed about it, I spat my tea in laughter.
A "hinger" is the cross of two words the common "Minger" (Although now more commonly used to define an extremely visually challanging appearance, the word minger originally came from scottish gaelic, meaning 'septic vagina'.) and "Hoaching" (covered by a mass of living things, infested.).
So Miss Christina Aguilera was proud to be a "filth covered small septic vagina, jumping with lice", which I don't think anybody was about to explain to her.

Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.