Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Poptiki Garage Sale!!!

Pages: 1 8 replies

H
Helz posted on Sun, Apr 22, 2007 12:16 PM

In the process of making mugs out in the garage (mostly the volcanos), we would sometimes experiment with different colors and glazes, etc. Now, more often than not, those would yeild some pretty cool results. BUT there were also the ones that wern't spectaular, but still a decent mug. Those went on the shelf.

Until today.

Poptiki Garage Sale Auctions!!!

Since it's spring, and we're cleaning out the place, getting ready to ramp up for some new stuff, we decieded to put these one-off mugs out in the universe to hopefully find a happy and loving home. So please check out our actions!

(Oh, and there's one of the new 'biters' out there in a weird color as well...)

Thanks,

• Helz

[ Edited by: HelzTiki 2007-04-22 12:17 ]

i absolutely adore that green lava mug. I'll gladly take it off your hands. :wink:

T

Looks like that green one is coming to Massachusetts or maybe the shiny one... To a nice home...

Tikisgrl

P

M

[ Edited by poptiki on 2022-10-12 04:04:11 ]

HC

The red one in the back left should be on my shelve ......please!...I like it.....looks HOT

looks like I couldn't stand the heat!..so I'll just watch for now (at least my bids upped the action a bit)......where's the buy it now when you want it?

[ Edited by: Hula Cat 2007-04-29 07:16 ]

And the biter will be coming back to Florida! I have many other pendants he can play with and he will be welcomed into the family with a willing neck to lay upon.

:D SsweeetT! :D

H

I am happy to say that today I am the proud owner of my first Poptiki volcano tiki mug. :) :) :)

P

M

[ Edited by poptiki on 2022-10-12 04:03:25 ]

Pages: 1 8 replies