Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Two Basement Kahuna Bone Carvings

Pages: 1 5 replies

I have two of my bone pieces available; one is the original Ngorieru God/Solomon Islands pendant, recently cast as part of the South Sea Arts artist editions line. This is the original bone carving that the resin casts were made from. It will be drop shipped to you from Honolulu by Gecko; A neat, very different Pacific piece-135.00. The second is probably my all-time personal favorite as far as my own bone carvings go, a Manaia I carved this past weekend...The posture and form just drips mana! Two inlays, on hand-braided artificial sinew. A complex piece to carve..235.00-this is one you'll absolutely love.

OOps-forgot...You can contact me by PM'ing me here. Aloha..BK

Ngorieru is gone, but the Manaia is still available. I am actually doing a limited cast of this one as well. Will have 50 of these available, all hand finished by yours truly. Price for the resin version Manaia will be 15 bucks shipping included. I'll post here when they're finished. Aloha! BK

Manaia is now sold..Mahalo everyone!

I really dig the Ngorieru- any details (cost/ETA) about getting a casting of that piece?

Thanx agian, bK!! Its always a pleasure.. Look forward to dumpin em wit U at Oasis. Maholo, my friend. fB

Pages: 1 5 replies