Pages: 1 29 replies

Get in touch with your inner native!!
Create Paradise!!

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader 2009-12-31 17:58 ]

For Sale (not sure how much)

(not sure how much)

Well that would help

me like!

Too bad I can't just drive on over to pick it up.

UB considering a few aren't finished. Just a preview.
Slacks. Have we abandoned the Toad Arm Wrestling painting? I guess I made it too complicated eh? Which one do you like?

T

Those are pretty cool. I'll have to keep an eye on these. Thx. for the preview. :)

I agree. Very much in the classic tradition. With the right varnish, they could pass as vintage Oceanic Arts.

I really like these JT, especially the one next to the Moais. I look forward to seeing the final touches applied. Please post an updated pic before taking them to Trader Vic's on the 30th. The old one in the back has that nice weathered look, very cool!

AHHH thanks for the praise guys. It's like basking in the sun on Waikiki, toes in the sand on a warm summer day. SNAP! Back to Turlock. Here's some different stains just for Grog.
These 3 Moais 20", 21" and 24" for 120 clams each

2 Moais 25" and 26" for 140 clams each. The Kona Style Ku 52" by 32" $400.00 (once it's stained Grog) Bring yer dog. Nay, seriously brethren, probably a Pecan or Maple stain not yet, but soon. Damn plastic duck behind his mouth.

JT Design 4 ft. 2 inch, $260.00
SOLD

These and more will be at TV's Palo Alto on the 30th.

Who needs peyote when you have Smuggler's Cove.

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader 2010-01-16 22:45 ]

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader 2010-04-11 16:08 ]

I'm really digging the Kona Ku.. Great work JTrader...

G
GROG posted on Sat, Jan 16, 2010 1:48 AM

GROG take out the plastic duck behind the Ku for Jungle Tarzan. The dog was here and had some ideas about color suggestions for you. Turns out he used to be an art director for Party City.

L

On 2010-01-16 01:48, GROG wrote:

Is it wrong that I would buy both the blue and purple moai??

HAHAHAHA! Grog damn funny!! They actually look pretty good Grog. Maybe your dog should cut down on peyote intake a little. (Liz once you buy them you can do whatever you want with them, shhhhh, don't tell anyone)
Mahalo Beachbumz!

Who needs peyote when you have Smuggler's Cove.

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader 2010-01-16 10:00 ]

Wow... I think these magic maui mushrooms are kicking in...
feeling a little sick now...
this is just wrong...

:wink:

$75.00 ea. plus shipping. 8 inches tall over 3 inches diameter, holds approximately 30 ounces. BIG
SOLD

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
http://TikiJungle.com

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader 2010-04-11 16:09 ]

Very cool mugs JT, do they have any inscriptions on them?

K

I have seen these mugs in person and JT does a great job on them.

David, the bottom is signed JT Vic, and same as the blue mug you have, they are inscribed "Minnie's" on the back and small "TikiJungle" on the bottom.
Thanks Ken. Is your shop construction in hibernation right now?

Here's a 7 ft. rootball for sale, you pick up for $500.00, or I deliver for another $100.00 just about anywhere in Cali. These are hard to find.

G
GROG posted on Mon, Mar 29, 2010 7:34 PM

Nobody's going to even notice the Tiki when you put such a pretty lady in the picture.

This should help.

GROG
Get better soon Tiki-Kate.

[ Edited by: GROG 2010-03-29 19:44 ]

Awesome rootball tiki. Keep posting your work because I'm broke right now, but someday...

G
GROG posted on Mon, Mar 29, 2010 7:47 PM

See, he didn't even mention the lovely lady.

GROG assuming that's your daughter. Well, one thing's for sure is she is very lucky she gets her looks from her mom and not her dad.

P

how much to deliver to vegas?

Thanks TrailerPark Tiki.
Grog funny again. But that's JT's daughters' friend. She's a cutey no doubt.
Perry, same price to you.

On 2010-03-29 19:34, GROG wrote:
Nobody's going to even notice the Tiki when you put such a pretty lady in the picture.

This should help. SOLD!

GROG
Get better soon Tiki-Kate.

[ Edited by: GROG 2010-03-29 19:44 ]

$350.00 Burnt Ku 4 ft. 3 inches tall

6 1/2 ft. tall rootball $450.00

Cool Tiki!

Let me know if you bring one to pdrake in Vegas. Because I'd be interested in a JT Tiki.

$280.00 4 ft. tall

$300.00 4 1/2 ft. tall

Pages: 1 29 replies