Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

huge mahalo!!!

Pages: 1 1 replies

Today was the MS Walk here in Maine, and I am happy to say that thanks to the generosity of folks here (and others) I exceeded my personal goal of raising $2000! In fact currently I rank as the 5th biggest fundraising for the Portland area walk (and the top 3 are all from the same wealthy family). And there is still some money to come in from this auction that hasn't been posted yet, so we really will have raised a great deal!

Traci extends her deep gratitude to all of you who made this happen.

Special thanks to Dibroc for coming up with the idea and getting the ball rolling, Dogbytes for jumping in right after, and Tikisgrl for diving in as well.

Also, the other donors of goods, Purple Jade, Trader Tom, Kirby, DrTikiMojo, and Flat Earth Trading for adding to the cause!

Last but of course not least are all those who bid on the items, some of whom didn't win the items, but donated anyway. And also there are the folks who donated before the auction even began!!

You can't imagine how grateful we are to all of you. The MS Society is doing great work, and there have been some exciting discoveries in the last year from research they helped pay for.

So of course I owe many of you a drink, but you gotta come to Maine to get it! (I can see Greg, Sully and Beth taking me up on that sooner rather than later)

I'm also going to have a chat with Holden to see if we can make something special for next year's walk. :)

Thanks again!

--(the not so)Suffering Bastard in Maine

Congrats!
Great cause SBM.

Pages: 1 1 replies