Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Tiki Farm non-Tiki commissioned designs

Pages: 1 18 replies

I'm gonna start a thread showing all of our non-Tiki mugs/bowls/shots that we're doing for bars & restaurants. Here are some below. The Olmec is arguably Tiki though.

"Bud's Spud" for Bud's on the Bay, Brockville, Ontario, Canada...

"Rocky" for Rockin' Baja, Various So Cal locations...

The El Taco Real Olmec Mask Mug, Hammond, IN...

"The Monkey Boy" Pitcher, The Saloon, State College, PA (2 color ways - anniversary edition shown below)...

These are available exclusively through these locales.

I wanna Bud Spud!

T

I want a Monkey Boy...

Tikisgrl

...wow!!....no offense to tiki farm cause they do good work and you guys were probably working from customers specific design requests....but those are ghastly!!!...the monkey boy with the banana handle is nice lookin though.

D

It is cool to see the other projects TF is working on. Many of us really do not know that the Farm makes products outside of Tiki. Thanks for sharing hope we get to see more. I wonder how many people have seen the "Billy Bank" and know the story behind it.

On 2007-04-29 09:22, dibroc wrote:
It is cool to see the other projects TF is working on. Many of us really do not know that the Farm makes products outside of Tiki. Thanks for sharing hope we get to see more. I wonder how many people have seen the "Billy Bank" and know the story behind it.

They did a bank for Billy Squire !!

Stroke me!

Just another side of business... looks fitting, nice work

[ Edited by: Hiphipahula 2007-04-30 01:39 ]

Ghastly...whuut? I think they did a fine job on those mugs. I didn't realize they had such a varied clientele.

Any more of these lately?

T

I have been wanting to see the

mug

Can I please get a Hot Dog/Corn Dog and Clown mug. Now.
Laffo

On 2007-12-28 11:40, teaKEY wrote:
I have been wanting to see the

mug

Teakey

Keep tryin, I have seen them in person and have been trying to get one from Holden for almost 2 years with no luck! While not tiki I love them!

How can you go wrong with a beer drinking potato? I need on of those!

a few more...
Tropical Isle in New Orleans...

Carroll Shelby Corner Cafe in Vegas (caricature by Squid)...

Scotty's BBQ in Kauai...

I like the green bong!!

On 2008-01-29 17:29, The Sperm Whale wrote:
I like the green bong!!

Tee Hee :D :D :D

I don't live far from El Taco, and just ran across one of their mugs, I couldn't believe they had their own TF mug!!!!! It's a killer Mexican restaurant....

I've seen the Hand Grenade mug. I may have to add one to my collection, as I have some fond memories (or lack thereof) of Tropical Isle and the Hand Grenade.

Keep looking Fenrix...I had to dispatch an agent to the big easy to find one (mind you, it is still listed on the TI website, so there may be a few more kicking around). Of the two Tropical Isles he hit he got the only ceramic one left. The bartender at the original TI location said it was the last one. Don't worry though, you can come visit it...I'm giving it to A. for her birthday.

(Note: Kindly disregard any perceived adversarial tone...Fenrix is a pal of mine, and in fact we did some of our earliest Mardi Gras carousing together 14 years ago, starting with Hand Grenades from Tropical Isle.)

Pages: 1 18 replies