Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

pdrake's big jewelry blowout!!

Pages: 1 7 replies

P

i gotta make some money to pay some bills, so i'm slashing prices on stuff that's sitting around taking up space. i'll entertain any reasonable offer.

first off, the moai from the cover of the islander menu. pure 100% new zealand jade. hand carved and hand plaited lanyard with a jade toggle. $90

this picture is taken dry, with no oil. it has a nice satin finsih and is 2" tall.

i'll be posting more stuff real, real soon. thanks!

P

okay, here's another great, great deal. these were originally priced at $200, but i think i can let them go at $125. antique whale ivory, with paua (new zealand abolone) inlays. sterling silver hoops and hooks (gold just doesn't look right with the ivory.) all lovingly hand carved, polished and rubbed clean. maori tahaiha tip earrings.

Can you make them into clip-ons? :wink:

P

jes, anything for you. i was planning a trip to the jewelry supply store this week. i'll pick up a pair of sterling clip on clasps.

here's another one that was originally priced at [strike]$500[/strike], i mean 125. i'll let it go for $75 or best offer!

i haven't put a hole in it yet, just put the hand plaited cord around it with a beautiful, poanamu toggle. it can be finished to any size. some people have seen this piece in person and can attest to the orgasmic feeling it gives you when you hold it.

Okay Perry. Stop posting these. I can't afford any of them right now, and you know I think they're all fabulous.

But if you really want to hang on to the earrings for me, I could get them in about two months.

P

of course. the ivory earrings are off the market.

P

i've got great stuff here and really need the dough. if you have the slightest interest, shoot me an offer.

P
pdrake posted on Tue, May 1, 2007 1:01 AM

oh, and i still have the famous "grog moai". (don't know why others named it that, i always called it the fred flinstone moai.)

Pages: 1 7 replies