Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

BarTiki Limited Edition Mug Launch at Mugoomba!

Pages: 1 8 replies

TM

You know, I've always thought that our Tiki logo would make for a cool mug design. Well, I'm excited to announce the official release of the BarTiki Limited Edition Tiki Mug! This mug (limited to only 200 mugs) is based on my logo and brought to life by my pal Holden at Tiki Farm. We'll be doing the mug launch at Mugoomba (Tiki Farm's legendary Tiki Bar) in San Clemente on Saturday May 12th from 7pm - 11pm. Click HERE for a map to Mugoomba. We'll provide the Mai Tai's (the world famous Tiki Farm Mai Tai Machine will be up and running), but you can bring the munchies. The mug will be available for purchase and includes a numbered tag. There is a limit of 2 mugs per person, and the cost is $25 per mug.
On May 13th, I will post a secret link so that those of you on Tiki Central that can't make it to the release party can purchase the mug before I release it on my website to the public. If you have any questions or if you need more information on the mug release, please email me at .

great lookin mug!, love it!

T

Finally!!!!!! :)

What a cool mug! Wish I could be there for the event, but I will just have to look for the link and hope to pick one up the next day.

TM

Thanks for the kind comments. The Farm really did a bang up job!

TM

Hope to see a bunch of you tonite. As a reminder: For those of you that can't make it, I'll post a secret url tomorrow for the TC folks that want one but can't make it tonite. Hopefully I'll have some left.....

T

Is it me or did this thread shrink a few pages?

Secret linky?

oh, let the drunken waiting begin...

Ok, here's the link: BarTiki Limited Edition Mug. Sorry it took so long, a few too many Mai Tais last night!

Pages: 1 8 replies