Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Flash Tiki Games

Pages: 1 5 replies

Noticed there's more and more of these games popping up everywhere I look (or maybe I'm just an observant tikiphile). Regardless, here's some links to some flash games to get you through your work day or what have you.

Savages:: A savage tribe of warriors is looking for a new Chief. Take part in ritual fights to become the new Chief and win the heart of beautiful Princess Fabiola! There's five different mini challenges in this game, including catapulting turtles, shooting coconuts from a tree, and launching grenades at other savages!

Islander Boys:: Get a taste of island life and the dangers of sea-travel. In your journey to hunt down a gaint lobster you must throw your spear at anything that moves. Aim for the coconuts for power-ups and collect them before they drift away. Happy hunting Islander :)

Tiki Balls: Tiki has angered the gods by disturbing the resting place of Kai-n-Tiku-Aba. Now Tane has attached a terrible cursed mask to his face. There is only one way to remove the mask and that is to unlock the four Maoi runes and combine their magical powers. Unlock the runes using the powers of your Tikiball. Depending its color, it will be able to destroy blocks and absorb other balls. Complete the levels and get closer to a curse free life.

P

GGGGGGGGggggggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! TIKI BALLS? I'll give you TIKI BALLS!!! I hate computer games!! They are so bloody addictive!!! Where's the past hour gone? I should be working on the magazine!!! It's ALL your fault!!!!

Trader Jim (Make mine a Mai-Tiki Ball.....Doh!).

The Rope hold challenge is Hilarious on the Savages game

[ Edited by: cheekytiki 2007-05-09 02:25 ]

On 2007-05-09 02:24, cheekytiki wrote:

NOPE! I'm not even tempted!!!

Trader Jim - Make mine a Mai-Tai!

P

On 2007-05-09 12:46, POCKETIKI wrote:

On 2007-05-09 02:24, cheekytiki wrote:

NOPE! I'm not even tempted!!!

Trader Jim - Make mine a Mai-Tai!

Savages? SAVAGES?? DAMN YOU ALL!! These savages are not even sophisticated!! Let alone from suburbia!!!! What's more...DAMN THESE ROPE BURNS!!!! AAaaarrggghhhhhhh!!!

Trader Jim - Make mine some Calamine lotion! Oooooohhhhhhhh...That's better!

Found another one, this one seems pretty cool.

Tribe World Voodoo Essentials

Voodoo is not easy, before you can even get started you need a lot of stuff. As can be expected, all the required items are to be found deep inside enemy territory.

You’re the tribe’s brave young warrior, so it’s your job the retrieve the goods. You are send on a journey through treacherous terrain, with many dangers awaiting you. Retrieve the items and return to your tribe.

Pages: 1 5 replies