Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Anyone Interested In A Fez? Donation to Breast Cancer

Pages: 1 12 replies

I am going to sell this Islam San Mateo Shriners fez and case, bolo tie, 9 pins and 1 horse pin and donate the proceeds to the Breast Cancer Society via Hiphipahula. Rumor has it that this Shriner's is going to change it's name hence the Islam title, however unconfirmed?

The fez is marked "ISLAM POTES AIDE with a paper label on the inside "Anthony Nizzardini Masonic Supply Company 175-5th Ave New York, NY 10010 (212) 254 6048. The fez size is 7 3/8" and has a long, beautiful tassel.

The pins and bolo tie are marked "Shriner's Islam Temple San Mateo California. There is an additional pin of a Shriner on a horse with the marking AAHMES.

The proceeds will be donated in memory of four women I have know who have passed away from breast and other cancers.

Please PM me if you are interested in bidding. Bidding to last one week from today, ending midnight May 16, 2007. Hiphipahula, I will send the money to you once the bidding has ended and I have received the payment. Either way, I am sending you at least $50.00.

Psycho Tiki D (I know I am and this is one of many great causes)!

[ Edited by: Psycho Tiki D 2007-05-09 18:44 ]

I am Honored & on behalf Of The RVWCG Many Mahalo's Psycho Tiki D! Very Cool Fez!! That's the best looking Fez Ive ever seen! Sadly, 4 Women 4 losses leaves me almost speechless except to say: Please Remember Our Mom's, Sisters, Daughters and Wife's this Mothers Day Sunday May 13 in their Honor Please consider a bid on this very HiP Fez! Remember:

• If detected early, the five-year survival rate exceeds 95%.
• 13 million U.S. women 40 years of age or older have never had a mammogram.
• 1,300 new cases of breast cancer will be diagnosed in MEN this year.
• Today, 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with Breast Cancer
• Every 3 Minutes a Woman is diagnosed with Breast Cancer
• Every 13 minutes a woman dies of Breast Cancer.

TC'ers...

You are rarely going to see a Fez and accessories like this one. It is nearly new and in excellent shape. The colors are awesome!

Bid now and bid often. Either post your bid on this thread or PM me!

This is going to a great cause. Hopefully we can find a cure for this soon!

Psycho Tiki D (I know I am and you should bid now)!

That's one cool looking Fez! I think just any TC Ohana Dude would look fine sportin' That fine fez!

H

I guess I'll start then, $100.

Heath,

Youv'e got the house rockin' with the first bid...your bid plus my $50.00=$150.00 going to a wonderful cause. Wow, a $100.00 bucks on the first hit. Mahalo!

Anyone else? With the upcoming Tiki Events, someone will look rather dapper with this Fez and bling!! What about you guys and gals looking for that special "Tiki Hook-Up).

Psycho Tiki D (I know I am and nothing says "party" and attracts those special someones like a Fez)!

BLING!!! :)

Only a little over twelve hours before this bidding ends...Heath is the high bidder so far...$100.00 is nothing to sneeze at either.

Remember this is for a great cause.

Thanks,

PTD

I wish girlie's wore those they are so cool! (what a dork i am) :roll: :lol: :lol: :D
Thank You Everyone!

Congratulations Heath, you are the winner.

I will send you a PM with information on how to pay.

As soon as I recieve the payment I will send it out along with my $50.00 to Hiphipahula and send the fez to Heath!

Thanks again for donating to such a great cause!

PTD

I love TC Ohana Thank You!

Helping to save lives is a good thing & is much appreciated!
Thank You again for your support TC Ohana is amazing wow..
Breast Cancer has effected most of us in someway, we all have Mothers, Sisters, Wife's and Daughters So please, pass on the facts, ladies be checked regularly. Men you can help out there as well :o respect the boobies! Thank you Psycho Tiki D and Heath! You are heroes to many, including me... Helping to save lives is a good thing & is much appreciated!

Fact:
• If detected early, the five-year survival rate exceeds 95%.
• 13 million U.S. women 40 years of age or older have never had a mammogram.
• 1,300 new cases of breast cancer will be diagnosed in MEN this year.
• Today, 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with Breast Cancer
• Every 3 Minutes a Woman is diagnosed with Breast Cancer
• Every 13 minutes a woman dies of Breast Cancer.

Together we "Rally For The Cure" Supporting the Susan G. Komen Fountation for the cure of Breast Cancer.
http://cms.komen.org/komen/index.htm

Hiphipahula,

Just sent you $160.00, Heath paid me yesterday and I will get the fez out to him this weekend.

Thanks to you both, great cause and Heath, thanks again man, I really hope you wear this fez with pride because you rock!

Psycho Tiki D

Pages: 1 12 replies