Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

WAITIKI in Tampa (2x!) - Friday show @ Skipper's is open to public!

Pages: 1 5 replies

W

Aloha

Didnt know until today but WAITIKI is playing at Skipper's Smokehouse - and the Friday show IS open to the public. If you can't make it Saturday, then come eat charred mammal flesh (And listen to it!) on Friday at Skipper's. Details at http://www.waitiki.com - okonkuluku!

P

Just saw Waitiki at the Tropical Heat Wave.
They opened the whole night up and did their usual madness and music blend.

Awesome.

However, the logo for this event is possibly the worst tiki... well, it's not... but it's one of the worst tikis ever.
Blecch.

[ Edited by: pablus 2007-05-12 19:08 ]

Sorry I missed your call last night, bro. I was working late out in the shop and couldn't hear the phone. I'll holler tomorrow.

Glad to know the Waitiki boys did well - I'm sure they were fantastic. I'm just bummed we couldn't hook up later today. Toss a few back for me, TJ and Joe if y'all would!

Josh

You think YOU were bummed! We spent a fine afternoon at Pablus's place yesterday, some very fine grub and grog, and fine company.

Thanks again for your hospitality, Pablus! Looking forward to being back in your realm next month for the Hukilau!

K

D'oh! Wish we could have made out to the Rusty Key yesterday, but we were playing a wedding last night. How often do we have freakin' SUNDAY gigs? Almost never, but of course, we did yesterday. Would have loved to hang out with you guys.

We'll see you in about a month though, down at the Bahia Cabana! Yeee haaaa!

Kanekila

Yes indeed! Very much looking forward to the Loyal Union of Tiki Musician Ohana Reunion, in style, at the Cabana!!!

Pages: 1 5 replies