Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Mai Tai Monday @ Trader Vic’s – Emeryville – Rescheduled date TBD

Pages: 1 5 replies

J

Attention Bay Area Ohana –

Let’s have a Mai Tai (or three) and/or dinner at Trader Vic’s in Emeryville on Monday, May 21st. Let’s start with cocktails in the bar at 6:30, and dinner at 7:30. Let’s not let our local TVs go the way of the one in BH! Let’s help keep it in business by getting together there every once in a while for cocktails and dinner. I know Monday seems like an odd night to do this, but since Forbidden Island is closed on Mondays, I thought there might not be so much competition for our drinkin’ dollars.

Please send me a PM if you plan to join us for dinner so I can make reservations for the appropriate number of people! I can put a couple people in my car if we need to do a BART run.

Mahalo!

[ Edited by: JenTiki 2007-05-20 14:16 ]

J

Shameless Bump.

TL

I'd join you Jen, but the drive from So. Cal. is just a little to far. Cheers.

Hey Jen,

I'll talk with Mrs.Mojo and my other Mai Kai brothern, (or should I say cousinern? :P ) and let you know!

What are you up to? The TV Crawl?
Berverly Hills Sunday and back to Emeryville Monday....what a trooper!

Hope to see ya there...I'll let ya know since SoCal family is in town Sunday and I'm BBQing for everyone!

J

Mai Tai Monday is going to be rescheduled. I spent entirely too much money in OC yesterday and woke up with a cold today and have to fly home with it tomorrow morning. Not even gonna make it to the TV Lounge tonight. I'll post here when we have a new date.
Mahalo!

Thanks for the update Jen! I have been flip flopping on going, now you made my mind up for me! Let us know when you might like to try this again! Get better!

• Myke

Pages: 1 5 replies