Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

BarTiki Limited Edition Mug - Update!

Pages: 1 12 replies

Ok, here's the link: BarTiki Limited Edition Mug. Sorry it took so long, a few too many Mai Tais last night! I'll keep the page hidden for 24 hours so you can only view it by linking from TC.

Thanks, Matt

[ Edited by: Tiki Matt 2007-05-18 19:10 ]

TM

I'll be making the mug available to the general public around noon today....

TM

Any international folks that want a mug, please email me ([email protected]) with a list of all items you'd like to purchase. I'll get a shipping quote and email you the total. I ship via USPS for int'l orders and only accept PayPal for Int'l. Unfortunately, my shopping cart isn't set up for int'l orders so I have to do it this way.

TM

First off, thanks for all the orders! I've been a bit overwhelmed this week. A family member(my mom)was injured on Monday, so I've been part time nurse, plus my new little bambina (3 weeks old) is a keeping me busy (actually mostly my wife...the backbone of this particular family), plus a bunch of mug orders....WHEW!
Anyway, enough with the excuses.
All orders have shipped today, so everyone should be getting there goods next week. I apologize for the delay, but it's been a crazy week! BTW, I still have some mugs left, so if'n you want one, stop by the website...

D

I just recieved mine today. This is a great looking mug. Nice detail with the white interior. Matt who designed the logo? Hope the family is doing better and you and the better half are getting some rest.

TM

On 2007-05-23 19:31, dibroc wrote:
I just recieved mine today. This is a great looking mug. Nice detail with the white interior. Matt who designed the logo? Hope the family is doing better and you and the better half are getting some rest.

Glad you like the mug! The Farm did a bang up job, eh? A friend of mine designed the logo for me a number of years ago. The family is doing good, mom's doing better and baby is a handful! See ya soon......

T

Got mine this evening.. It drinks just as good as it looks!

M

Got my mugs. Love em' Thanks.

I ordered mine! Hooray!

got my mug safely! Nice heavy mug.

Mine arrived today! That was a lighting fast shipment! The mug is awesome in person.

TM

Thanks for the props, I'm glad everyone's mug(s) arived safely. I still have mugs available for those of you that would like one......Thx

M

Selling off a few mugs. Yet another casualty.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120515799796&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

[ Edited by: MachTiki 2010-01-11 08:26 ]

Pages: 1 12 replies