Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

tiki eyeball pre-show tiki item sale!!

Pages: 1 5 replies

greetings..

I have a few items kickin round the studio that are still for sale....since i'm going to tiki eyeball next weekend, thought i'd post these if anyone was interested in saving on shipping cost if you are going to be at the event.....the price is listed, just p.m. me for payment details and i will bring the item to the event for you to pick up....I didn't have enough stuff to justify getting a booth at the event this year so here's what's available.....prices are slightly lower than what i had on some items cause' ya gotta save some bucks for some other tiki swag at the event!

the suffering bastard liquor cabinet ala smokin tiki......i gave this fella a traditional textured paint job, as well as cleaned up the hinges so it opens and closes nicely and added a tribal faux bone animal print strap to hold the bottle in so it doesn't fall out when you open it.....also has felt feet on the bottom as well as the door to protect surfaces from damage......

price:$60.00 without the rum.....

with a new unopened bottle of jolly roger rum (which you can't get this side of the mississippi) add an extra $10

next up, a tiki mask on leopard fabric background...

price: $30.00

Large ceramic tiki lamp with sand textured tiki.

price $60.00

large ceramic brown tiki lamp with pineapple print shade....

price $60.00

medium size ceramic twin tiki lamp

Price: $40.00

medium size brown ceramic single tiki lamp with pineapple print shade

price: $55.00

that's it!!

if interested or if you have questions drop me a p.m.

..all items will be packed and boxed.

thanks for lookin!!

Now I gotta go get some flecstone paint and do my cabinet, looks sharp!

S

I will be bringing a few puffer fish lamps at blowout prices. I heard a rumor that Basement Kahuna may let the "Basement's Vintage Garage Sale" start at the Eyeball this year. Mugs and everything else vinatge tiki he has aquired over the last months since Hukilau...

bump

..time is running out!!

bump

Pages: 1 5 replies