Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Lake Tiki Summer 2007 Tour

Pages: 1 6 replies

:drink:

Thanks everyone!

[ Edited by: Lake Surfer 2007-08-21 15:25 ]

diggin those stools man....what do those run?? i like the new style...you've progressed quite a bit over the years..

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2007-05-16 07:06 ]

F

Sweet new stuff, can't wait to see more. I wish we could make it to the Hukilau to see the real thing, maybe next year.

On 2007-05-16 07:04, Tipsy McStagger wrote:
diggin those stools man....what do those run?? i like the new style...you've progressed quite a bit over the years..

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2007-05-16 07:06 ]

Mahalo Tipsy!

Tiki Stool prices vary due to height and other details... I've done many different styles and heights for restaurants and people's home bars. Usually start around $150 and go up. Cushions are removeable in case the stools are outdoors. Aloha print is also an option on custom orders.

The new style... thanks. I'm digging it too. :wink:

On 2007-05-16 08:02, frostiki wrote:
Sweet new stuff, can't wait to see more. I wish we could make it to the Hukilau to see the real thing, maybe next year.

Frost, thanks! More pics will trickle out as the summer goes on... can't show it all at once. :wink:
Sorry to hear you're not gonna make Hukilau... we'll expect twice as much from you in 2008 then. :)

F

You got it, twice as much. I finally got the garage organized, now I have to finish knockin out a wall and move some outlets around and the studio will be in full swing. I've got an itchin' (I live in alabama I can use it) to try some carving now that I have the room.

see you at exotica!

Pages: 1 6 replies