Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Charleston An-tiki Mall in Las Vegas - Big Back-Lot Sale - This Weekend!

Pages: 1 6 replies

Aloha Everybody!

If you are gonna be in Vegas this coming weekend, we're having a HUGE "Back-Lot Sale" at the Charlston Antique Mall. The whole back acreage is clear and about 12 or so dealers are going to be selling their extra stuff at Yard Sale prices!

Now, just to get you folks down there, I've decided to make a few really nice Tiki's available at 50% off. Here's a few:

This 5' tiki normally sells for $350. This weekend only: $175

This 3' Devil Mask is marked $95. This weekend, it's $45

I'll have one similar to this 3' tall "Tree Spirit", but it has one BIG "knot" sticking out of each eye and looks really spooky. Without knots: $125. With knots, this weekend: $60

I'll have a lot of other stuff too, so come on down and say "Aloha"!

The sale is this Friday and Saturday, from 7 a.m. 'till 1 p.m. The mall will also be open so you can go shop around inside as well. If you want anything from my room, let me know and I'll hand you a 15% off coupon, good for the hours of the sale ONLY. You can use it for ANYTHING, even items marked "firm" and/or all ready marked down (It's only good for MY stuff, by the way). That's how I take care of my T.C. Ohana!

The address is 307 West Charleston Blvd., but you have to enter off of Western (MapQuest it!). It's where The Red Rooster Antique Mall USED to be. Just follow the Pink signs, and I'll see ya there!

Mahaloz!

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2007-05-16 20:49 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2007-05-17 01:09 ]

Good luck Lee! Wish I could be there.

Thanks Matt-
Funny, but I wish I could be THERE... where YOU are!

Is that an ole ship's wheel there?

Aye!
That be a genuine Ship's Wheel from the infamous "El Moracon del Muerto", Captained by the most Internationally feared and dreaded Pirate what was ever to plunder the Seven Seas: Guillermo del Cavron de la Quixote-Gallardo! (must be a diiiiiiiistant relative...) :wink:

Actually, it really is a real ship's wheel, but I don't know where from or how old. It wieghs a TON and it's only about 4' tall.

*Still lotsa good things left at the Back Lot Sale, folks- Come on down from 7am 'till 1pm. The coupon offer still stands, and I still have some tikis at Half Off. Come & Get 'Em!

P

you should open up your shop with a mai tai cooler ala magoomba. me and mah lady would so be there.

Perry,

You and Ms. "X" can come drink & hang in my tiki establishments any time, Braddah!!!

Pages: 1 6 replies