Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

If you are in Stockton - Pollardville / Islander estate sale

Pages: 1 12 replies

Although there is very little left - if you are nearby its worth popping in to grab what remains. 2 large pieces of carved wall panel( larger and more elaborate than the ones we purchaed today) , 4 islander mugs ( the short ones with 3 or 4 different masks - not the ones pictured). One large drink bowl with a chip in it, some carved wooden pieces, some bits and bobs I cant remember now,some ceramic corner pieces, and some square glass floats.
Also of interest -You'll find a ton of stuff from the Western themed Ghost town/saloon - old mannequins, vintage clothing, victorian edwardian shoes- all pretty dusty .Neat old stuff .

Apparently what they thought was all of the wall paneling was purchased a few months ago by one guy , BUT - these few pieces were found in the back room .

Also the large tiki inside the chicken shack is sold and will be removed right before the building is demolished :(.

[ Edited by: senoritahollywood 2007-05-19 22:34 ]

Just realized the ceramic things I mentioned are shown ,and discussed in a recent thread titled "Vintage Jade Tiles " and were apparently de rigeur for Tiki Bars and Restaurants.

How has the tiki inside the old Islander building been sold already? I was under the impression from the press and information regarding the closing of this establishment this would be auctioned off.

Who is running this joke? I have heard nothing but lies and deception.

PTD

Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.