Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Oceanic Arts 50th Anniversary Mug Run.

Pages: 1 9 replies

D

I have received more requests for the OA mugs. OA should be back in stock in the next couple of days. If you want one call Susan @ 562.698.6960 and order with your credit card. Tell Susan that John Corbid will pick up your mug. I will pick up and ship it to you. After you receive your mug you will need to send me the shipping fees ($11.00). This is actual shipping and insurance. I do not do pay pal. PM me with your address after you have confirmed your order with OA. I will be picking the mugs up on Thursday after 1:00pm so order early.

You must live outside of Southern Calif and have not ordered a mug by other means.

[ Edited by: dibroc 2007-05-22 08:53 ]

[ Edited by: dibroc 2007-05-24 07:45 ]

[ Edited by: dibroc 2007-05-24 15:30 ]

D

24 hours left

RB

Don't miss your chance to grab one of these mugs via OA & dibroc if you're an out-of-towner like me. The mug is amazing...much bigger than you would expect...and dibroc is going way above and beyond the call of tiki duty to pick 'em up and send 'em out.

For the dads out there, consider it an early Father's Day present! :drink:

T

Ok dibroc, I could not stand it any longer...I bit the bullet and called Susan and purchased one of the mugs!! Woohoo.

Thank you for helping the crazy tiki crowd out!

Dibroc, you're awesome. Even though I already have my own hook up, I really appreciate what you are doing for all the folks who have had a hard time snagging one of those beautiful mugs.

K

You are the MAN, MAN!

much good karma should be coming your way dibroc. you have great aloha spirit.

Sent you a PM.

Mahalo,

sandz

LL

Thank you so much dibroc! I am very grateful for you sending the mug! It made my husband's birthday! Mrs. Lava

K
KAHAKA posted on Mon, Jun 4, 2007 9:42 PM

Dibroc RULES! Got my mug a couple days back... MAHALO MAHALO MAHALO!!

Pages: 1 9 replies