Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Artist's help needed...

Pages: 1 6 replies

Please help....

As I live in the UK, I have a small house and no basement, because land is so bloody expensive. So until I build an extension, we have set our own home tiki bar up at the end of our kitchen.

We have decided to give it the working title 'The Kitsch Inn'. I am looking to put a sign up over the doorway (approx sign size 9X18 inches), but I am crap at graphics and the like

Can any of you arty types be bothered to knock up a quick graphic of 'The Kitsch Inn', that I can print off and use as a sign or a template for a sign?

Cheers

Surely with a name like that, you need a pair of the tiki giant spoon and fork sets to go with it :)

KH

How about one of the epitomes of Kitsch, (but personally I think the bloke was fantastic).......

http://www.velvetglass.com/konhemsby.html

Works best if you stand back from your monitor.

Hope all is well over there. Miss you guys.

Mr. & Mrs. CH

Excellent that is very cool. Thanks.

Miss you too, we've gonna try to get out to the USA next year, so hopefully catch up. Unless you get to the UK first.

Aloha

We were thinking of a trip home next year. Dunno yet, the whole exchange rate is not in our favour right now. Wanna meet in the middle? Say, Iceland?

M&M

If we had the money, we'd love to. Expensive drinks though!

you better check out pariarts paul on this site....he can make you a real cool sign!!

Pages: 1 6 replies