Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

FOR SALE - South Seas Tribal Furniture - 2 armoires, daybed, canopy bed, coffee table, doors!

Pages: 1 2 replies

B

We are selling our home and unfortunately have no room for these incredible pieces of furniture! We are willing to sell the pieces individually or as a set for an amazing price. All pieces are hand carved dark wood – very tribal design. The pictures I have can’t do the pieces justice! If you contact me, [email protected], I will be happy to send you as many pictures as I have. We are located in South Florida (Boca Raton/Delray Beach area). We will not deliver the items. You will have to pick up the items or arrange for a mover to move them.
We have:
(2) Two – Large Armoires with heavy door. Each has three shelves inside. The armoires are very similar in size and but are not exact copies of each other. As these are hand carved pieces, not factory made, you will see from the pictures that each has its own unique hand carvings and details.
Coffee Table
Canopy /Poster Platform Bed (Queen Size)
Large Sofa Platform or Daybed Platform
Carved Doorway Frame with Double Doors – This piece is amazing – can easily be added to a doorway and create a dramatic entry way.
LARGE ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING ON CANVAS –Extremely breathtaking and vivid Buddha painting - SIZE OF 40" x 39" - Depth is 2".

Will sell each piece alone or give a GREAT deal as a set! - EMAIL - [email protected]

B

A few pictures of some of the items. - The pictures don't do the quality and detail justice!

Below is the daybed and one of the armoires.

Below is a door entry way - includes the frame and two double doors that open up like french doors.

Below is the coffee table.

Below is the queen size canopy/poster platform bed. (a mattress is NOT included)

More close up pictures of some of the amazing deatil of the pieces

All very cool, God I love that doorway. I wish I was closer to S Florida.

Pages: 1 2 replies