Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Clarita's Tiki Candles

Pages: 1 26 replies

C

Aloha everybody! I've being posting at creating Tiki for some time now
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=21408&forum=7&start=0
I've being waiting for a picture of the candles available at the US (so if you order one is going to be plus shipping from California), but I think I better start a list with the pics I have

The one in the picture above Tiki Fuego is u$30 (He's a candle holder made of paraffin wax, it has a little tea candle inside)

the one at the left, Tiki Tormento u$20, the other Tiki Toti u$15 (they are candles)

and the Tiki Taka u$10 (he's a candle holder made of plaster,a little tea candle goes in the top of his head)
All of them come in their boxes! Of course!! :D

they are entirely made by me including the box and all are signed
there are for sure
10 Tiki Taka brown
6 Tiki fuego orange 2 light blue 2 apple green
10 Tiki Toti
10 Tiki Tormento
this are some of the colors there are of the last two designs

but for being sure contact Tiki-ray
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=20542&forum=17&8
If you live in California you can purchase them contacting him (but please post here so we now how much are left) , otherwise I have a paypal account and when there are some together he will ship them.
He is going to post the actual list and inventory after an event this weekend

Best wishes to you all! Thanks for looking!

Tiki Candle Maker

[ Edited by: Clarita 2007-05-31 21:41 ]

[ Edited by: Clarita 2007-06-01 18:57 ]

[ Edited by: Clarita 2007-06-07 10:24 ]

[ Edited by: Clarita 2007-06-19 15:41 ]

put me down for the short/wide light orange t-lite holder and the small brown t-lite holder.. Maholla Back..fBalls

C

For now a have
FreddieBallsomic 1 Taka 1 Fuego light orange
Queen Kamehameha 1 of each
4WDtiki 2 Taka

Tiki Candle Maker

[ Edited by: Clarita 2007-06-01 19:10 ]

[ Edited by: Clarita 2007-06-01 21:02 ]

T

Put me down for....

1 Tiki Tormento
1 Tiki Toti
2 Tiki Taka

Any color except white.

Mahalo.

C

Thanks a lot Tedtiki! Very much appreciaTed!:)

T

On 2007-06-05 11:23, Clarita wrote:
Thanks a lot Tedtiki! Very much appreciaTed!:)

No thankyou, These are great.

K
Kitty posted on Wed, Jun 6, 2007 6:48 AM

I would like one of each of your designs, please.

C

Thanks a lot Kitty!!

Update

FreddieBallsomic
1 Taka
1 Fuego light orange
Queen Kamehameha
1 of each
4WDtiki
2 Taka
tedtiki
1 Tiki Tormento
1 Tiki Toti
2 Tiki Taka
Any color except white.
Kitty
1 of each

The flat shipping to any part of US is $10
Add your address at paypal to make it easier
I'll let you know when they are on they way,Thanks :) !

T

Hey folks , sorry for the wait but it is tiki season . Im trying to carve for customers , do live carving shows and appear at events ,sell Claritas amazing candles ,Im also doing photoshoots for Mags and calendars . This is all after I get off work from my regular job .
I have pulled the orders for Queen Kamehameha ,Freddtballsonic ,4wdtiki, tedtiki, and kitty .Then I separated what was left of each style . Here is the leftover inventory .
18 Tiki Fuegos $30.00
11 Tormento's $20.00
17 Tiki Toti's $15.00
8 Tiki Taka's$10.00

C

Thanks Ray! you are the greatest friend ever!!! and a super talented one for sure! Thanks for taking the time of your tight agenda to help me! Best wishes my friend :D !!

S

I'll take what ever's left (of course after everyone else get's theirs)
Besos Clarita! You are very talented!

Aloha!

Please put me down for a bright blue Tiki Toti, an orange Fuego, and a brown Tiki Taka. I'm so glad to be able to get some of your work, Clarita! Thanks for facilitating, Ray!

Mahaloz!

p.s. solrac = carlos = clever!

C

Thanks very much to House of Tiki that will be adopting all the Tikis that don't find a home!

SO IF YOU WANT ONE HURRY UP AND ORDER!

Thank's Tiki lee! very much appreciated!!

Hopefully we'll be sending the orders so far, on Monday,I will PM you when they are on they way,thanks a lot every one,I'm very happy :D !!

I'd like to get a brown one of those kool Tiki Taka if they're still available. Thanks!

T

I just want to announce that when I get home Monday afternoon , I will be taking all paid orders to the Post Office for mailing . Mahalo, Ray

T

queen , Kitty , Ted and Fred ,Your packages are in the mail.Ray

sweet!

K
Kitty posted on Fri, Jun 15, 2007 5:45 AM

I received my candles yesterday- they are gorgeous!! Great job, Clarita!!

C

Thanks Kitty!!I'm so happy you finally get yours,you were one of the very first persons sending me good vibes here in TC,I appreciate it a lot!!! Best wishes!!

C

Thanks very much every one! The rest of the candles are going to the house of tiki at costa mesa,if you want to check them out in person,go visit them there.And say hello to Wes,he is a great hard working guy,that is putting everything to have this dreamed cozy Tiki store running.
House of Tiki
1860 Newport blvd.
Costa Mesa, Ca. 92627
(949)642-TIKI
Best wishes to you all! Thanks again!!

Thanks Clarita, got mine and they really are terrific!!!! love them all.

Thanks Tiki Ray, they were well packed and arrived safe!

Amy

K

Are you planning on making any more of these?
Love em!

C

Thanks QK, I'm very glad you like them!! Can you take a picture of them on your backyard ship? I would love to see that, Best wishes!

Hi kilk11, Thanks! I could start a new list and make more...

I just got my two Takas, and they're great! Thanks, Clarita, and thanks Tiki-Ray!

C

Thank you very much 4WDtiki!! And a BIG THAN YOU to Tiki-Ray that has make all this adventure possible!! He is thee greatest friend!! ...I'm thinking how to show my gratitude (so before he starts asking for naked pictures or something :D ) I'm thinking maybe my next candle could be after him... We'll see... Next chapters of this project at creating tiki for sure...Best wishes to you all!

T

Clarita you've got some great mad skills. I drove home from the Hukilau and your beautiful candles were waiting for me when I got home. Thankyou so much.

C

Thanks Tedtiki! Is good to know they got there safe, I'm very glad you like them! and Thanks for the great mad skills part, too, I like that ;D !! Best wishes!

Pages: 1 26 replies