Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

agents of voodoo at grog redondo bch. sat. june 9th

Pages: 1 3 replies

MA

........OK, cats n kittns, The Agents are gonna raid this place! Lets all see what theyve done with the old "Point Break" bar. I havent seen any posts on the "Locating Tiki" section about it since Tom Slick & I both blabbed off on it. I say its high time we check out da food & speshly da DRINKS! Hey, what better time to do it but a night the A of V are castin a musical spell [ OMG THATS corny!!] on the joint!
.........The band will buy the drink of your choice to the 1st "TC" member that comes up & lets us know who they are.[ you know, by the usual insult!]
......... We're also gonna give away one of our "Nica's Dream" CDs to the winner of the contest......oh, what contest you ask??.....well stay tuned & see!
.........Starts at 9.......Address 514 N. PCH Redondo Beach...ph.310/376-7765....
.....................................................Remy*

MA

.......We will be introducing our new "hit single" SAVAGE MAN at this gig. Influenced by all you TCers! [except Grog]So what the hell is the contest Remy???

Dammit man....I need to check the events more often....How went the show Rem?

MA

On 2007-06-10 10:10, Tom Slick wrote:
Dammit man....I need to check the events more often....How went the show Rem?

.......Hey Tom, were you in jail?? heh heh. No the whole night was bichen! The place was crowded, but still room for more. I think the way they re did it from Point Break days made quite a bit more room. Peeps were dancin, the folks workin there were cool, The room "sounds" good! [ we play fairly quiet anyway] We tried the "Grog" at the "Grog".....YEAH!! Everyone agrees, they make an "honest" drink. They want the Agents back. [ so apparently, they have NO taste what so EVER in music!] Actually the Agents ROCKED the place til after midnite! Cmon by next time Tom, [In about 2 weeks, I'll post it here] I'll buy you a drink!
........The winner of the contest got a free AofV CD. We also gave out signed tiki posters.
........ BTW if you were one of the TCers that saw us at the Disney Tiki Room event, we play WAY different than we did there! We had to be kinda "mello" [ Is that a friken word even, anymore??] for that deal. So come out & see/hear the REAL Agents oF VooDoo next time & see watcha think! Hopefully see yall there..............Remy

Pages: 1 3 replies