Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Hula pictures for your tiki bar!

Pages: 1 2 replies

B

As introduced in creating tiki/crafts section I thought I would post this here as well...

Bringing to life, a life-long passion of mine... I wanted to make the first introduction of my art and website (which was created by our very own TikiHula) here on TikiCentral!

I will let the website do most of the talking, but if any of you enjoy the tradition, beauty, and culture of Hula dancing then I hope you will enjoy this site.

http://www.thehuladance.com

If anyone is interested in a purchase send me an email [email protected] and if you buy more than one I will offer some kind of discount.

Mahalo for looking!!!

CL

Very well done. Having studied Hula years ago, this has inspired me to perhaps venture back into the art. Thanks for posting.

B

Thank you CocoLoco! I have loved Hula since I first saw it as a child, so this has been a dream come true for me. I will be continuing to add to the picture list all year and probably for many to come. I plan on changing the 'inventory' every month or so, until I understand more of what people might like to see.... so if you see something you like let me know!

Mahalo!

Pages: 1 2 replies