Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Lake Tiki - Hukilau 2007

Pages: 1 5 replies

Aloha!

Only a week to go until Hukilau! Next Thursday I get to unpack all the boxes and suitcases full of brand new goodies I've been working on all winter!

Hukilau will be the first event this year to see my new Oceanic Collection of masks and wall art. I'll also have men's and women's handcarved tiki idol necklaces and the traditional handcarved Lake Tikis in a variety of sizes and prices. Everything WILL fit in a suitcase without taking up all your space or weighing a ton. Perfect purchases for those from lands far away!

So stop by and say hi, and pick something up for your little slice of paradise!

See you in Fort Lauderdale, and safe travels to all!

HC

I always leave with a "ton"!...I'll add some of your great goodies to the mix...looking forward to a great time!
Aloha, Greg

J

Hope you will be joining us here on Sunday night @ the Intergalactic Grand Finale?

Feel free to bring your wares to 'show & sell'! Lots of folks here that may not make it to the Lauderdale festivities!

Thanks Hula Cat, look forward to seeing you!

Mike, wouldn't miss your party for anything, a perfect wrap on a great weekend! You've got a great place and I would be happy to set a little something up again this year. Thanks again, see you soon!

Lake,
Will you be there on Thursday evening? I am looking to get a mask for the front of the Tiki Bar I am building. I will only be able to make it to the kickoff party as the Navy needs me to head back home friday morning, and I am going to miss the bazaar.
Bobby

On 2007-06-08 10:33, Fallenstar wrote:
Lake,
Will you be there on Thursday evening? I am looking to get a mask for the front of the Tiki Bar I am building. I will only be able to make it to the kickoff party as the Navy needs me to head back home friday morning, and I am going to miss the bazaar.
Bobby

Bobby,

I can more than likely be found poolside at the Cabana kickoff party, my ugly mug can be found on this site if you need to identify me. :wink:
I can give you a chance to get something for yourself, thanks for your interest!

Pages: 1 5 replies