Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Kathy Griffin - My Life on the D list

Pages: 1 7 replies

O

If you are easily offended, do not watch this show on Bravo. Tonight 9PST is the start of season three. Call me weird but this is what reality TV should be. A raw gem.

[ Edited by: Ojaitimo 2007-06-21 00:41 ]

Agreed! If you do not like vaginas or penises then you shouldn't watch.

We just love her! Gonna go see her this Fri. at Univ. Amp. Theat!!!! Yeah!! Up close too, I mean you gotta see her face, right? Its gonna be a blast.......Remy

MA

.....OK, back from her performance. She was ON!! Ripped "DR.Phil" a new one, slammed Ryan Seacrest to the floor & whompt him! On & on. D list? Shes the queen! [there were plenty of them in the audience too.] Anyway,she sold the place out, had great time....................Remy

O

Was Celine Dion at the show? I hear that Kathy can make her bark like a dog.

D

Yeah, I gotta say I totally appreciate the angle Miss Griffin is coming from. Easy on the eyes she ain't, but I admire her for totally letting her guard down and allowing her camera crew to get literally in her face during her work out with her trainer, even if she is wearing make-up. There's so many punk-ass phoneys in show biz today, somebody's gotta rank on them. She does a pretty good job...BURN, BABY, BURN!!!!!

Did anyone catch the new episode last night? Cool place she went on the date in the Hollywood Hill's, I think it's Yamashiro's?

Life is a state of mind

[ Edited by: Ojaitimo 2007-07-11 22:48 ]

I love her. She just played in town on Saturday. I thought I had tickets to the show, but when I got to will call they couldn't find them, the show was sold out. They refunded my money but I wish I could have gotten to see her this time.

I have a friend in the "industry" who did some interiors work for her and she said she just loved working for her. She told me about her "D-List" stand up show a few years back pre-Bravo. We went and saw her then, she just killed. I love when you go to a comedy show and when you walk out your face hurts from laughing. My cheeks were frozen in an upright locked position. Must do stretching exercises next time.

Pages: 1 7 replies