Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

A few Hukilau Leftovers -Available For TC..'Till They're Gone!

Pages: 1 3 replies

Folks, had a few larger higher-quality but fairly priced leftovers from Hukilau that I must still sell so here they are, in order of the photos: First is the very (and I mean very-I lost my template drawing) last of the Marquesan masks as seen previously on Tiki Marketplace, 45.00, Second is one of my sort of Don The Beachcomber style signs, "Private Club, No Minors", 12 x 20",complete with a decorator version of a Solomons style club, 75.00, Third an Easter Island Ceremonial paddle, 49" long wall decoration with real pearl shell eyes, 165.00, Fourth is a rare form of Fijian Sali war club carved in the form of a coiled snake, similar to those pictured in the Fergus Clunie archive, finely carved in very pretty Black Walnut, 200.00, Fifth is an authentic/true oceanic artifact Paupua New Guinea Mindibit Carver's Stool, about 60 years old and from the central Sepik River area, from an old anthropological collection in Indiana, (beautiful piece from my own personal collection), 165.00, and sixth is another smaller Mindibit carver's stool of the same age and description also the real thing and from my own collection, 85.00. Purchasers, just PM me here to let me know you want it and confirm that I still have the item, and Paypals can be sent to [email protected] . Aloha Nui, and Mahalo as always!

The Paddle is sold to our own pappythesailor, the other 5 available at this writing.

Mask is now sold. Still have the two Paupua New Guinea pieces, the Fijian Sali warclub, and the "Private Club" sign as of 6/21.

The Private Club sign is now sold as well as the larger Paupua New Guinea Carver's stool. I still have the Fijian club and the smaller stool. Aloha!

Pages: 1 3 replies