Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

1,001 Posts

Pages: 1 4 replies

I heard from a secret source that when you reach 1,001 posts, you are deleted from the membership roster and you are forbidden to join again.

I guess Hanford figures, 'Jeez, after 1,001 posts you've probably said every and anything that could possibly be said about Tiki and now you must leave'.

Everyone rushes to reach 101 so the next milestone is 1,001, so everyone rushes to that. Kinda like the Twilight Zone episode "To Serve Man". Everyone can't wait to get there until they find out what happens.

I think I'll just be hangin' out lurking for a while (I think you should too Trader Woody).

P.S. If I told you who my secret source is I'd have to kill you; well, actually I'd have to kill you first, then tell you...

Tiki_Bong wrote:
I guess Hanford figures, 'Jeez, after 1,001 posts you've probably said every and anything that could possibly be said about Tiki and now you must leave'.

Chuckle - I reached the everything I know that's original about Tiki point about 607 posts ago!

Trader Woody

Did anyone notice the club passed 20,000 messages??!!?!!

Does anyone else want to club
BONG 20,000 times?

T

Alright I'm just tagging along this thread so I can hit my meager milestone of 200.

Thank you and you may now return to your thread already in progress.

Pages: 1 4 replies