Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

BenZart Jade Moko/Moai SOLD , Thanks

Pages: 1 8 replies

B

I toyed with the idea of putting him on eBay but decided to offer him here instead.
I will make the cord what ever size you need.
Send me a PM if you're interested
Sorry about that.

myspace

[ Edited by: Benzart 2007-07-13 05:08 ]

TTIWWOP! :wink:

CA

what next? you going to start pagodas with dragons swirling round them like the ones on my grand parents self from the turn of the century... i hope i'm in line to get them someday. they are on my parents' self right now......

Well there goes my chance of selling anything in the Marketplace... :wink:

Someone will be very lucky to take ownership of this Ben. The way you've instantly mastered this challenging medium is testament to your great skill. That unmistakeable BenZness locked forever in stone. Look for it in a museum in a thousand years or so...

Tama :)

B

The Pendant has a new home! Thanks to all for their interest and the kind words too Tama and C'Al. Thanks

B

I guess I'll hang this new Jade Pendant up here as well. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to carve the lines in his face but they came out much better than I expected. He will cost more than the last guy as a result. The matching toggle has a larger recessed hole for the knot so it won't stick out. As usual I will braid the cord any length needed.

I just saw this Moai in person and I can say with confidence that it looks simply beautiful. The lines are perfect and it is silky-translucent. It's another Benzart masterpiece! :D

R
Robin posted on Tue, Jul 10, 2007 1:23 PM

Really really nice work Benz..beautiful finish.

B

This Moko/Moai has been sold, Thanks to everyone for your support.

Pages: 1 8 replies