Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Laramie Dean 'Surf Punk' at our Lucky 7's Saturday Night!

Pages: 1 3 replies

If you caught Laramie Dean at the Hukilau, you won't want to miss his show this Saturday at the Jetsetter at our Lucky 7's Night!

Come early and save 15% on dinner too!

Stay late: If you're in by 1, stay until you're done!

See you Saturday!

T

I wish I lived closer to the Jetsetter so I could go see this show...
but... I just found out this morning that The Intoxicators! and Laramie Dean will be playing another show together...
This time in Atlanta, GA (Sept 1st and 2nd) at Drive invasion 2007...
with The Blasters, The Swingin' Neckbreakers, The Woggles, Unknown Hinson, Tiger! Tiger!, Jimmy & The Teasers, The Burmese Crush, The Belmont Playboys, The Blue Jays, Lust, Gargantua, Laramie Dean, Rock City Dropouts, The Hot Rods, & The Tremors
Bands and a hot rod car show all day... and movies all night...
THE BIG LEBOWSKI, IT CAME FROM OUTER SPACE, TOWER OF EVIL, SHE FREAK, COUNT DRACULA, FRANKENSTEIN ISLAND, THE YOUNG RUNAWAYS (OR AMERICAN GRAFITTI), THE VAN, FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH, & CANDY STRIPE NURSES

Mike, you can hitch a ride with the "Hipster Hall of Fame" members Barefoot Tiki... They will be be there too selling their wares...

Cheers!
Brian Crum
The Intoxicators!

J

Wish I could, but I already cashed in my chips on my 'hall pass' to take two days away to go to the hukilau festivities in ft. Lauderdale!

Besides, the paparazzi would probably stalk me again, reporting my every move in the press! LOL

I suppose I'll be staying put that weekend - besides, we have our 'Jetsetfest IV' Labor Day weekend, which - if I'm reading this right - you guys probably won't be playing at (perhaps I'll get a hold of those Disasternaut guys instead ;).

Have fun!

J

MR. DEAN HINTS AT A 'CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON SET' TONIGHT... JUST ANOTHER NIGHT AT THE JETSETTER!

Pages: 1 3 replies